Sorry.

Hello everyone.

I know that I am hardly on wattpad anymore, and when I am on, I hardly post. I know I don't have "fans" or people who "care", but what I'm doing right now if for me. Sorry.

As of today, Thursday January 21th, 2016. I have to say, I'll be done with Wattpad. I am sorry.

I have so many ideas, and 100's of books that I haven't published that aren't completed, because I feel know one reads them. With so many ideas, and so little time, this is what I have to do.

I am glad I have at least wrote one book, although it was a pretty crappy one, I put my ideas, and emotions online for everyone to read.

I'm so thankful that I made an account almost two years ago, and I'm thankful for all of yous. But, this is something I feel is right to do.

I am aware that I haven't posted in almost 3 months, and most people have probably caught on its over, but tell you myself is what I had to do to end it for myself.

If anyone wants help with ideas for starting a book, or for a chapter. You can always message me, i probably won't answer right away, but I'll try. I really will

Also, if anyone is interested in how I was planning on 'Change'  to end. You can message me, and I'll send you a summery on what would have happened in the middle, and how the end would have happened.

Thank you for inspiriting me, I have found my love for reading and English, and I some day hope to show the world.

Sorry once again, and goodbye. It was a pleasure.

-Lesha. Xoxox