The Talk both Grace and Jared's p.o.v.

i tried to prolong the walk to their car as long as possible, stopping to look in the windows at the passing stores. Jared didn't seemed to bothered by it so i gave up and started to walk faster so i could get this talk over with. even though i was really scared about what we would talk about i tried to hide my fear, some good that did because it seemed to me that he could feel it and smell it. as i turned to him he gave me a dazzling smile that reassured me that everything is gonna be fine, i hope that's what it meant so i tried to focus on something else. hmm. what can i think about? i wonder what there is to do in this town? beach!? i love the beach i think that's what ill do this week, i gonna go to the beach. but going alone wouldn't that be really lonely? ugh! i need more friends here! as i was thinking who i would go to the beach with something pulled me out of my thoughts. "Grace get in the car." i stood there dazed for a minute till i saw Jared standing there in front of me with the passenger door open for me. i blushed and quickly got into the car.

for a few moments the ride was completely silent... until he broke it.. "So Grace do you know what mates are?" he started looking really nervous. what should i say? "um.. ya like soul mates, love at first sight." i really hope i don't regret this. "yes, kind of. do you believe in mythical creatures?" omg, where is he taking this conversation!? "like what kind?"

Jared's p.o.v

Should i tell her I'm vampire? ugh, what is happening! how could a vampire/wolf but can i have a mate? what if its my body playing tricks on me? that would hurt so much, i don't know what to do. i smelt her i know shes wolf but I'm guessing she has never meet a half bread. i should tell her and stop making her more scared.. here i go wish me luck! "Grace do u know that wolfs exist?" she started stuttering and didn't say anymore. I'm just going to go out and say it. "Grace i know your a werewolf and your my mate."

Grace's p.o.v

i can see he is in a deep thought i just stare at his beautiful face, dreaming about all the things that could happen. it could end badly or be the best thing that ever happens to me. i know i want a mate but im not sure if he would want me as a mate. what if i got rejected ? he said something that almost made my heart stop. "Grace i know you a werewolf and that your my mate." what how could he know that? i remembered back to what happened At the mall she smelt me. he must be something but i cant smell what he is. what id he is dangerous? i just happily got into the car with him. wow grace your so smart we should do this more often. note the sarcasm. i couldn't answer so i just sat there stuttering until i gave up making the pronunciation of a word. i settled for a whisper "what are you?" he took a deep breath and said "I'm part werewolf and part vampire." i just sat there now I'm a Little scared my mate is a half bread oh my! i answered with "why cant i smell what you are?" he gave me a unusual look. "Because i wear this necklace it clouds my scent from others. where i used to live they killed people like me. my mother gave this to me as a child and sent me to live with her parent which are wolf to raise me. i think the other found out that my parent were in love and being to different kinds they wouldn't allow it. my parent are most likely dead." as he told me that story my heart clenched i felt his pain at that point i new we were mates. "Jared, do you want a mate?" as i said that i took in a breath only letting it out when he paused and said "yes i do. but with knowing what i amdo you want me as a mate?" now that was a question i wasn't ready for." ive always wanted a mate but knowing what you are. i don't know what to do. maybe we should sit down and talk with my parents and your grand-parents. i don't know whats to come."

after my statement the rest of the ride home was completely silent. we are currently in my drive way just sitting. i don't want Jared out of my life through my bond i love him already I'm just stuck on what to do. i know this isn't normal so that why i told him we should talk with our parents. taking a deep breath in and out i turned to Jared and said "will you go to the beach with me this week, just the two of us?" he looked at me and gave me a grin "trying to see me shirtless so soon are we?" i blushed a deep red. "no! i just want to get to know you better after all we are mates." i smiled. "yes, Grace i would love to go to the beach with you." i quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek and high tailed it to my door. i walked inside greeted by my mother and father both grinning like idiots. ugh sometime i hate being a werewolf, you can hear everything. so i decided to give them a shurg and walk past them and walk up to my room.