Rocky

Stage name: Rocky

Real name: Park Min Hyuk

Nickname: Chef Minhyuk (given by members), Dancing machine (given by fantagio staff), Triple Threat and Solid Rock

Birthday: February 25, 1999

Zodiac sign: Pisces

Age: 19

Blood Type: O

Hometown/Place of Birth: Jinju, South Gyeongsang Province, South Korea

Positions: Rapper, dancer, choreographer, actor

Height: 176cm or 5'9"

Weight: 63 kg or 138 lbs

Middle school (attended): (2012 - 2015) Eonbuk Middle School (graduated on Febuary 7, 2015)

High School (moved): Seoul Music High School (February 2015 - October 2015)

High School (attended): Hanlim Multi Arts High School

Hobbies: Eating

Specialty: Great at Cooking, Dancing, Taekwondo, Choreography

Role/Character in the Web Drama "to be continued": The dance machine. He is quiet but very reliable and hard working.

Ideal girl: A caring, cute and nice girl.

FUN FACTS

     ~Rocky is the fastest member to understand the choreography.

     ~Nicknamed Dance Machine by the Fantagio staff.

     ~On July 14, 2011, he auditioned on TVN Korea Got Talent.

~ He attended the same dance school as SinB of GFRIEND and Eunseo of WJSN.

     ~He was the 1st trainee that was officially introduced with Photo Test Cut.

     ~In 2014, he appeared in KBS 9AM/PM News "Hallyu Star & Gangnam Style: Trainee Interview" with Jin Jin, Dongmin (Cha Eunwoo)and MoonBin.

     ~In 2015 last year, he was in Mnet's drama "Perseverance Goo Haera" in Episode 1.

     ~On February 07, 2015, he and Sanha were revealed to be big eaters by Fantagio iTeen.

     ~He knows Taekwondo and he is currently a Black Belter right now.

~Favourite colour is red.

     ~He is good at playing basketball.

     ~His role model is GDragon from Big Bang

     ~His nickname is triple threat because not only did he become a dancer when he was just five years old but he has strong rap and singing skills too.

~One day he would love to go camping with his other group members.

~ He created the choreography for Astro's Music Videos "Fireworks" and "Wake up call".

~ Lee Suhyun of Akmu revealed in an interview that she went bowling with Kim Sae-ron, Rocky and Seungkwan from Seventeen. She also mentioned that they are close friends.

So that was Rocky of ASTRO to be updated

Please don't forget to like and follow -3- thank you!!! 

Last updated: 2nd February 2018 >w<