15-Ravenhairedboy-Part2

Start from the beginning

"Done." She exclaimed, patting Kira's head afterwards going to the small fridge beside her and put out a pudding, giving it to Kira as she gave her a spoon.

Blinking, Kira slowly accepted the pudding and spoon, but she just looked at it with a look that she doesn't know what she's going to do.

'Err...a little help fpr her please? Seeing i have no hands.' I state, while Tsukiko sweatdropped at Kira who was poking the pudding with her finger.

Tsukiko just giggled creepily may I add, as she took the spoon and scooped up a pice of the pudding.

"Say 'ahh ' " Tsukiko exclaimed, making Kira slowly opened her mouth, as Tsukiko slid in the piece of the pudding.

"Now chew on it like...this." Tsukiko said, doing the action using her mouth, Kira doing the same.

"Then swallow!" And Kira swallowed.

"Good girl. Now come on and let's get you back to the tank." Tsukiko exclaimed, as I looked at her in surprise.

'What do you mean go back in the tank?!' I growled, while she gave me a dark closed eye smile.

"Exactly what it meant." She exclaimed.

But then Kira suddenly (well bravely...) tugged on Tsukiko's dress, making Tsukiko's attention snap to her.

Kira pointed to herself, then to Tsukiko, afterwards making a speaking motion, and after awhile Tsukiko realized what Kira was saying.

"Oh right I forgot about that! Alright then, let's get started." Tsukiko nodded to herself, as she held on Kira's hand and guided her to the couch with a table infront.

"Okay then, first thing's first is talking, then reading, afterwards you'll have to go back to the tank alright?" Tsukiko informed, with Kira nodding her head.

Suddenly we heard a knock from the door interrupting their mother and daugher like moment, making Tsukiko grumble something about 'interruptions' as she opened the door, revealing a guy with glasses, and the pervert we saw earlier, making Tsukiko growl at the sight of him.

"What?!" Tsukiko asked angrily at glasses guy, as they spoke to a volume I couldn't hear, and instead I went beside Kira and layed beside her, watching them intently.

While Tsukiko and glasses guy were talking, I saw the perv stealing glances at Kira who didn't notice as she was focused on the paper with letters infront of her, making me glare and growl, threatening the perv, who got the message and looked away.

'Atleast he's smart.' I scoffed in my head, and I noticed him walking nearer to us along with Tsukiko, who gave him an order and made him sit at the farthest seat from Kira, as she occupied her seat awhile ago.

'Oh god no, you mean-' my question got cut off by Tsukiko who nodded, while Kira looked at both of us questioningly.

"Kira, just don't mind him and let's continue with our lesson okay?" Tsukiko exclaimed, as Kira nodded her head and focused on the lesson, Tsukiko teaching her and ignoring the perv, who I was currently glaring at.

"What?" He asked.

'You annoy me.'

"Why?"

'You're a perverted emoish stalker who stares at Kira every chance you get.' I growled, and by the way his face scrunched up into one of distaste is that I pressed a button, perfect.

"Listen here lion, I'm not a perverted emoish stalker, do you even know who I am?" He cockily smirked, looking at me.

'Nope.' I answered straightforwardly, making him having a tick mark on his head.

"It's Uchiha Sasuke." He said, emphasizing the word 'Uchiha'

'Ahh........nope. No clue.' I shrugged, and he got irked on me more, while I smirked triumphly.

'It's fun to tease this butthead if someone might know.' I grinned in my head, as I stared at the perv who was fuming like a hot boiled egg.