Chapter: 4: The Doctor's Office

***********************Dahvie's POV*************************

A few days after, you know what, I started just really hating this throwing up thing and weird stuff going on, so I make an appointment with my regular doctor. The office is really close to where we're going to be in the tour on the date, so that's amazingly convinient. We're just hanging around in the bus when I come out of my room (I made my appointment on the phone in there), and so I get my phone out and think to myself, 'Wow, why is it way easier to text than talk,' and then i had an idea, or really a one worded thought, 'Jayy.' I text him and this is how our text thing goes-

LordDVanity- hey, baby? JayyVon- Yeah, hon?

LordDVanity- you know how I've been sick?

JayyVon- Course, hon, why?

LordDVanity- I made an appointment with Dr. Zemin and 1 I wanted you to know and 2 I want you to come with me.

JayyVon- Aw, yes I will :)

LordDVanity-kk, thnx baby! :*

JayyVon- Welcome, hon, :*, and why didn't you just say it instead of text? Right here.

LordDVanity- boring story, tyl.

JayyVon- Allrighht, If you say so. Bye?

LordDVanity- lol, Byeeee.

We look up from our phones and just laugh at each other

(one week later)

     Today is my doctor's appointment to find out what is wrong with me. Jayy and I walk into the doctor's office and I check in at the front desk. They call me back a few minutes later and we follow the nurse back to Dr. Zemin's exam room.

     I sit on the examing table and Dr. Zemin asks me,

     "So, Dahvie, what seems to be the issue?" I gather all of what's been going on and tell her,

     "I've been throwing up every single day for the past week, but only when I get up. And I've been craving some pretty weird foods that I've never even concidered before, and I've been reacting to things really weird, emotionally, like dropping a pen will bring me to tears or I'll laugh at a picture of a dog just sitting there."

     "Alright, so now I'm going to examine your body. Will you please take off your shoes and jacket for me to weigh you?"

     She does a whole bunch of different tests on my body, she takes three samples of my blood, and the awkward pee sample.  After what seems like hours of this and waiting, Dr. Zemin comes back with a folder thick with papers.

     "The results are all in, and I seem to have the diagnosis, but it's very unlikely, so I'll need you to do one more thing for me to prove this. I need to take your pants and underwear off, and you can leave your shirt on if you push it up when I ask." WTF is this woman doing?!?! I comply anyways and sit on the table.

     She gets this crazy looking machine from a different room and she gets a part of it and puts a liquid on it.

     "Alright, this is going to be very awkward to you, but I'm a well trained gynecologist and I know what I'm doing, so will you lay down on your back and spread your legs?" Alright, she's crazy. Definitely.

     She takes the part she was holding and she -listen to this- she puts it in me. It's very painful and I feel like I'm going to die. My spine is of fire and the most extreme pain I've felt racks my lower subregion. There's a screen on the weird machine that the part is of, and it reminds me of a sonogram, kind of O.O There's a U shaped grey moniter on the screen and there's two really tiny white dots that I barely notice are there on it.

     Dr. Zemin gets this suprised face and says, "Well, Dahvie,  this is a medical wonder, but it looks like you're... pregnant... with... twins!"

     At this news, I get so astonished that I barely notice Jayy saying my name over and over again, and I start to black out. I can see Dr. Zemin word, or rather say, 'breathe', so I focus on breathing at a normal pace and start clearing up.

     "H- how is th-this evenn p-p-possib-ble?!?!" I stutter out.

     "You are a very unique human, Dahvie, and you have a sort of uretus in a branching of your rectum. You basically have formed a unique female reproductive system that is fit for your body and only when you have anal sex with another male do you have an egg to fertilize. This is a miracle. As far as I know, there are no others like you. You'll have to come in very often so we can make sure your babies are safely growing, and that you're carrying them safely, with both your and their safety in mind. Have any questions?"

     I just kind of sit there, shocked, trying to take in all of this information. Oh my gosh, this is such an amazing thing! To think these little embryos could end up as little people!

     "Can you tell if they're identical twins or not?" I ask and Jayy nods to clarify that he wants to know, too.

     "Well... for now, seeing that they're in the same sac, it looks like they are identical. We can make complete sure of that when we can determine their sexes at two to three months. But until then, we'll just have to see. Any more questions before I give you your next appointment?"

     "No," both Jayy and I reply at the same time.

     I put all of my clothes back on and I hug Dr. Zemin, saying, "Thank you so much for figuring this out for us. It could have been much more scary if we found out by ourselves."

     "No problem! I'm here for that, and if you get anything on mind about this that concerns you, call me and I'll get you in."

     We say goodbye and get our appointment for in three weeks and leave.

     When we get home, we gather up everyone in the bus and tell the specific news, "Guys, so we just went in for a doctor's appointment, and it just so happens to be that I'm  a medical miracle, so from now on, I cannot drink, smoke, or put strain on my body that would cause any ammount of damage, and so I'm going to have to be careful, and now everyone has to be careful with me, too. Thanks for listening."

     Everyone just kind of shrugs and says 'okay...' like they really didn't care or it made no difference.

     Me and Jayy go back to the room and we lull over this. The fact that we're going to be parents, of twins, when I'm barely even supposed to be able to carry a baby, yet I'm carrying two little embryos right now... two little sons or daughters that are going to be identical and such a blessing... such a blessing...

          Mkay, guys, so I had inspiration to finish out writing this chapter, and so if it sucks, tell me why in the comments, and if it's awesome, tell me why in the comments :) If you did like it, vote and all that nice stuff!!! -Ryan