Chapter 1: First Concert of Warped

**A/N: The concert is in North Rim, AZ for the story**

*Dahvie's POV*

"Jayy, where did my red contacts go?" I ask Jayy from the bathroom. My red contacts were in here yesterday, and now they are gone.

"I put them in your top drawer. Boo, do you really need them right now?"

"Yeah, Jayy, I'm wearing them today for the concert."

"Okay, I'll get 'em for ya."

Jayy walks to my dresser and pulls the contact holder out. He walks into the bathroom and sets the contacts on the counter. He hugs me from behind before heading to the bedroom of the bus to get dressed.

We have about four hours untill we need to be on stage. I put my contacts in and start on my makeup. I do the usual stripes on my face and some bright eyeshadow. I line my eyes with eyeliner and do spike decorations on the bottom with liquid eyeliner. I begin doing my hair with the top back, where the main rainbow colors are, being thinly spiked and fanned. I straighten the rest of it. I get done and get out of the bathroom. Jayy has his hair straightened to the side that isn't shaved and over a little bit of the side of his face. He has some icy blue coloured contacts in and eye liner on. He isn't wearing a shirt to the concert, and he is wearing black skinny jeans with some holes. He has on black Combat boots. I can't help but love this guy right now.

We head to backstage so we can warm up and do our other things to get ready. The concert starts in thirty minutes now. The rest of the band are just getting done with their makeup and things when we get up to the dressing room to gather them. We make sure everything is ready to go. We do one last thing before we are sent out to stage. We pray our prayer we say every performance.

Then we all hear, "Now let's welcome...Blood On The Dance Floor!!!" The fans cheer as we go out to the stage and start our performance. We start with Ima Monster and the rest of the set-up looks like this:

Sexting (with Jeffree), Candyland, You Are The Heart, Mad Rad Hair, Unforgiven, and Rise and Shine.

We kiss while singing Candyland and Mad Rad Hair. The fans went crazy when we did it.

We wrap up the performance and head to the merch table for a meet and greet. We took like a thousand pictured and signed probably ten thousand things and body parts. We go back to the bus exhausted. I take the makeup off of my face and take all of my clothes off but my boxers. Me and Jayy meet up in the bedroom of the bus and go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So is the story good or bad? Let me know in the comments or inbox me!