Chapter one - An unwelcome visitor.

Izumo stood behind the counter of his bar HOMRA, polishing a glass. Their fearless leader and King, Mikoto, rested on the couch nearby. Since it was still mid afternoon, the bar was quite with only the sound of cloth rubbing glass interrupting the near silence. The peaceful moment abruptly ended when Izumo heard the bar door opening. Looking up, he greeted the new comer, a tall and graceful blond woman who was a regular visitor. "Hello Seri," Izumo said, flashing one of his famous heart stop smiles "What can I get..." Izumo stopped as he saw a man with dark blue hair step out from behind Seri.

"Munakata..." he said narrowing his eyes and placing the glass he had been polishing down behind the counter. "well well, to what do we owe the pleasure?" As he spoke Mikoto sat up and looked at the man still standing in the doorway.

Reisi Munakata, also known as the blue king, was the captain of Sceptre 4. Seri Awashima, was his current lieutenant and clansman. While the blue clan, Sceptre 4, and the red clan, HOMRA, often fought they had never entered into the others base. Neither peacefully or forcefully. That was why the appearance of the blue king created a such a stir, with both kings now locked in a steering contest.

Mikoto was the first to break the silence "What do you want Munakata." he said. It came out sounding like a statement rather than a question, and everyone could feel the threat laced into his words.

"I'm not here to cause trouble." Reisi said in his ever calm voice. "Actually, I'm in need of your aid, or more specifically, the aid of your young strain, Anna."

"Why?" Mikoto asked, his anger showing.

"We are currently trying to locate a certain man. He is known for being a big shot when it comes to drugs and smuggling." Reisi paused before continuing " Recently we've received word that he has gotten involved with slave driving..." Reisi turned to look Mikoto in the eye. "...particularly strains."

- - -

A short boy squated down on his skateboard trying to "stay put" as he had been told. Misaki Yata was not great when it came to patience or stake outs. He would much rather just beat the information out of the men he was watching rather than wait and see what happens. What made it even worse was that they, the mighty Red clan who served the amazing, incredible one and only Mikoto where HELPING the Blue clan! Yata could feel his frustration growing as he scratched what little of his red-brown hair escaped from the bennie that he wore. Izumo walked up next to Yata and sighed, lighting a cigarette. The two of them continued to watch the group of men moving crates from a warehouse into a truck. A girl was then half lead, half dragged by a chain around her neck from the building wearing what you would expect someone from a hospital to wear with the addition of a muzzle covering her mouth. Yata grabbed his bat and before Izumo could stop him, he was racing towards the men. Yata spread his aura over his body and into the bat he held. "Yata!" Izumo shouted. Yata ignored him and instead raised his bat to strike at the men who were treating the girl so cruelly. It was then that Yata felt an explosive pain in his side and felt himself fall and roll off his skateboard, hitting the pavement. Yata looked up and saw a small boy, only about the age of twelve standing looking at him with a knife, dripping with Yata's own blood. The boys eyes were cold as he picked up the skateboard tossing it to one side. Izumo ran up beside Yata and used his aura to throw flame at the boy, who vanished just before they reached him and appeared once again behind the two. This time however another boy stood their with him. The new comer was older, probably about 19, wearing the same blank expression as he looked down at the two HOMRA members. "37! 8!" one of the men called out. "Bring them, alive. And be quick about it." The boys nodded. The older one grabbed hold of the youngers shoulder and suddenly disappeared. Moments later Izumo felt an explosive pain in his right leg as he saw the boys appear right in front of him, with the younger driving the knife into his calf. When Izumo tried to used his aura the older hit him across the head with a metal baton. With this, he fell to the ground unconscious beside Yata who, despite his best efforts, couldn't move with the wound in his side. Two of the men from before ran up and placed cuffs around the HOMRA boys wrists before dragged them into the truck and speeding away.

---------------------------------------------------------
Author Note

Oh no! What will happen next?! Will Yata be ok??? Who is this mysterious group? Find out in the next chapter, "Caged" ;)
As always, comments are more than welcome!
Hinode out, Peace!