My Death

Ohh so sad, so, so sad. but on with the story.

*bubbles*

We had been on the run for weeks now. I didn't want this to be the end. I didn't want us to just give up. But the man had us cornered. There was no way we were going to make it. I couldn't see how we would.

"You should have been dead weeks ago. But you gotta do what you gotta do. It took me some time, but i finally got you. And it was worth the wait." Then he grabbed my hair and put the gun up to my neck.

"Now does anyone have anything to say?" He asked everyone else. the all started to yell and scream and he shot a bullet in the sky.

"I was being sarcastic. Shut up." he grabbed my hair again put the gun to my neck, and this time he pulled the trigger.

      *bubbles*: HAHAHAHA!! that soooooo is not going to happen i am totally kidding. you guys thought she was dead didn't you? I even named the chapter My death. hehehehee. Well 'nuf talk about the fake chapter why don't we get on with the real one. (talks to self) "haha you thought she was dead."

      My mom decided that Jay and Roger should come with us to, since it looked like they were being stalked too. We were now at her house. We took several buses and cabs. I think we lost whoever it is. As soon as we got to Nevada, we went straight to the police station. They had to take Jay's, Roger's and my phone for evidence.

       "Do you think he'll find us here?" Jay asked.

      "Well if he did, or she, but i'm guessing it's a guy, won't have anyway of contacting us, so i think the chance is slim," I told her.

      "True. I see what you're saying. Plus, is going to drive miles for three teens? Why do the want us anyway?"

      "That's what scares me the most. What if he is crazy enough to come looking? Then what do we do. We can't just hide out forever at your grandma's house. What did we do?" blasted Roger. 

      "Well the only thing we can do right now is steer clear of any danger. I really don't think we should leave this house until the police take care of the problem. I wonder what's going on with Jessica. I'm sure she feels stupid. I'm s glad we finally got her. I wonder what she still thinks Diamond did it. Ha ha ha." I said.

      "That was good wasn't it. i think it was mean though. Was it really worth it?" Jay said.

      "She's been doing stuff like this since we were tweens, I think she deserved it."

      "Yea but was she worth it?"

      "Well no one was listening to us about her, and she's been harrassing us. This was a way to get her to stop. She'll think now before sh tries to mess with us again."

     "What if she doesn't?"

      "If she doesn't, we're just going to have to find out someway to prove what she's been doing."

      "I agree with Liza," Roger said.

     "Oh you just agree because you love her," Jay said.

     "Mayyybe."

     "Deeeefinetely."

     "Speaking of, how's Jason? How are you going to contact him?" I asked.

     "I guess I'm just going to have to suffer through with not talking to him for awhile. He knows about the stalker thing."

     " I feel so bad, what the heck does the want from us, me especially. We did nothing, why were we pt in this situation it makes no sense," I said and started to tear up. I tried to fight back the tears, but I just couldn't and they started pouring down my face. This was too much for me. I didn't deserve this.

     Roger and Jay both hugged me to try to comfort me, but it just wasn't working. I was a mess. Forced to live in a situation that no one should have to live in. It wasn't up to me though. After a while I started hyperventilating so much, I needed to

     "I think I'm going to go take a nap."

     "I think you should," said Jay. "I hope you feel better, everything will be alright. JUst remember we're always here for you."

     "Thanks, you guys, it really means a lot to me." When I got to my room i couldn't shake the feeling of being watched, because I knew I probably was being watched. I closed every blind shut, and made sure all the windows were locked before I did. My stalker wasn't about to get me now.

Roger's P.O.V.

     "What are we going to do?" I asked Jay, I couldn't stand to see Liza in this much pain. It hurt me just to think about it. Whoever this psycho was, he was going down one way or another. I will find him.

     "I don't know. It makes me sick to think that someone if after us, and mostly Liza." She was right. Whoever this person was they needed to be locked up, now. The police aren't doing the job I'd hoped they would. We had been here for a while now, and they still didn't have any leads. I wasn't going to lose faith though. If I don't find this mystery guy, I know they will.

     "In the meantime, we need to watch over Liza to make sure she's okay, she's a wreck. It hurts to see that she's hurting, and I can barely do anything about it.

     "It'll be okay Roger. We'll all get through this, it'll just make us stroger along the way. We were unfortunatially unlucky, and those freaky shows, just happens to display our situation. We'll be okay though. I belive it.