Going Back To Normal

Okay please don't hate me for not uploading. It's been a busy couple of weeks sorry. I'm here now though. I'll start updating sooner. Hopefully. but just to forewarn you I have to do a summer reading project which will take up a lot of my time. I'm also busy with other things. I will try my best though. I promise.

*bubbles*

  Liza's P.O.V.

         Oh my gosh. I can't believe after all I just went through, Jessica is still trying to start a fight. News Flash: I did nothing to you. God she is annoying.

        Jessica said "Did you have a nice nap?" 

        "You heartless freak. Leave me alone. 2, 4, 6, 8, why don't you get the heck out of my way." Now she looked like she has just seen death. I swear she is psycho. What is wrong with her?

        "Why don't you just go back where you came from?" she said.

        "Why don't you go back to where you came from; hell." I wish she would just leave me alone. Roger and I decided to lay low about the whole public humiliation thing. She was just pushing it too far though. I know all about her past. She wasn't what she used to be. She just covers it up. She thinks no one knows. Well I do.

          "Listen sweetheart, stop trying to act like you're some tough chick. I can see right through you. This little game you're trying to play isn't going to work on me."

         "What are you talking about? You don't make sense Jessica. You really need some help." I said and then walked away.

         "You are just a coward. Face it you're too scared to fight me and you know it." I pretended like I hadn't heard anything and kept walking. She wasn't going to ruin my mood.

                                                                                   ***

          "Hey babe," said Roger. I still couldn't believe it had been two weeks since I woke up from the coma. We had been going out since.

           "Hey Roger. Guess what." I said.

           "You got an A on your science project?"

           "Yes, but no. Jessica is still trying to talk crap. I think she's confused. She said I was pretending to act tough. I don't know what she's talking about. She's crazy. A psycho. A-" then i started having trouble breathing.

            "Liza remember what the doctor said. Breathe in, breathe out. Try not to put so much stress on yourself okay?" he told me. I nodded and did what he told me. Ever since the accident my asthma had gotten worse. It was really bad. I could barely say a couple sentences with out losing my breath. "Are you okay?"

             "I think i'll be okay."

             "Do you need your inhaler?"

             "No I should be fine. Thank you so much."

             "Anything for you," he said and pecked me on the cheek.

            "Hey guys," Jay said cheerfully.

            "Hey, someone's happy," I said while smiling.

             "There are several reasons to be happy! You guys are back. I have an awesome boyfriend. You two are finally together. I got an A+ on my English essay. Last but not least we're going out for pizza and we're going to Laser Lights later!" Wow I have never seen her this happy. She was seriously excited. She's the best.