Chapter 1

Wake up,take mickey for walk,make breakfast, get ready for college thats my daily morning routine . Mickey is a nine year old puppy who is the only living thing in this world who is on my side. I think of him as my family.erm.....family?...well I dont really have a family. I have been living alone since I remember. "Living alone is fun"thats my dialouge when someone asks me about my family.
As usual today also I woke up at 4:30 am ,take mickey for walk,make breakfast and got ready for college. It doesn't take long time for me to get ready since I only have to change my clothes.Today I wore a simple,loose grey highneck sweater,black pant and light brown timberlands shoe.After getting ready I locked the house put the keys in my pocket and went to bus station which takes about 3 minute. After waiting 10 minutes the bus arrived I climbed inside and sit in the first sit this is my regular sit. East high school thats my college. When I arrived the college the first thing I got to hear was the word tadpole. I looked back and saw a group of girl coming toward me. They were all dolled up. From head to toe they were sparkling in their sparkly clothes.One blonde girl in the middle started speaking 'hi tad your so cute. You know my hand was so paining last night night I wasn't able to do my homework. Can you give me your homework?' I was so weak I couldn't say anything but if I give her my work I will have to take her punishment. So I didn't reply her and went to walk but I felt down on the ground.'What the hell' I murmured under my breath.That blonde pushed me purposely. I was so shocked I didn't stood up for some second when I got my conscious back and stood up. The blonde was now few inches away from my face 'Oops you should learn to walk properly you know because of you my hands got dirty like you'. Stop did she just said me dirty I am losing my control how can she say me that when she is the one who pushed me. She is the kind of person whom I cant bear but for now I will. I thought of some reason why I should and when I saw the blondes face I smiled and gave her my homework copy.It felt like I was a loser. Yeah I am in some way but being a loser in such small thing showed my weakness.