Chapter 21

It felt like the world was ending, like the sky was falling and there was a hole sucking everything down.

I couldn't breath, I hung up immediately feeling tears fill up my eyes. "No!" I told myself. "You will not cry over him." I ordered.

He isn't worth it anyway, but that didn't stop the tears from falling though.

I went to school the next day, I had a smile and coffee cup in my hand. People gave me weird looks considering I always had a frown. That's my face though, I don't need to explain it to any one, they just assume that I am, "making a bitch face at them" when I am not which doesn't bug me.

"Hey! You're Amanda, right?" A blonde haired girl came to me.

"Yes." I took a sip of my black coffee.

"I'm Jessica, I'm new here and they suggested that you would show me around." She gave an awkward smile.

"Oh, I wasn't aware. I'll do it though." I gave a smile and walked with her to my locker which so happened to be next to her's.

"I have maths first." She said.

"Math?"

"Yeah maths."

Uh, does she know she isn't saying it right?

"Math." I corrected once again.

"Yeah, AP Calculus."

I don't have the heart.

"Alright then I'll take you there and second?"

She handed me her paper and I read it over somewhat pleased that we have most classes together.

"I'll walk you to second period just wait here for me." I explained as the bell rang.

"Okay! Thank you!" She cheered.

"Amanda." Someone called.

No. No. No. No!

I walked faster, and faster. "Hey! Amanda." I heard another voice yell.

A boy with grey eyes smiled at me. I've seen him before and even assisted him once with a math problem in class, I gave him a small smile back. "It's me..Max."

"I know." I really didn't.

"I was wondering if you'll help me with the English assignment that we have."

"I'll see when I'm free." I informed.

It seemed as if things are gonna be okay, I walked to class with a smile and the day went on that way. I felt...happy.

"Amanda Green?" My teacher called.

"Yes?" I looked up from my book.

"See ya' tomorrow." She waved a paper in her hand.

I collected my stuff and took the paper from her hands politely and walked out reading the paper.

Amanda Green to room 301

"Writing is a bit sloppy." I winced.

I knocked on the door waiting a minute before walking in. No one was in the room except one, James.

"I knew this was a fake note!" I huffed.

He walked to me with a pleading look, I shoved the paper into his chest and walked out. "Amanda! How many times am I going to scream that in my life!" He questioned loudly.

"Shh! Class is in session!" I glared.

"Amanda Green!!" He yelled louder.

"James Edward Franco!" I hissed.