Part 2

The kiss. The kiss. The kiss. I couldnt forget about it it was buzzing around my head of course it literally happened about 10 minutes ago but still. Right after we kissed the bell rang i really wanted to stay with him but we both felt weird after it. We sorta wanted to kiss again right after but i kinda wanted to run away and not come back. I want to know what happens next. Was it just a spur of the moment type of thing or does he really like me like at all. I dont know. Do i really want to know? Ugh okay Steph stop overthinking just be happy it happened okay, okay. Oh shit were we supposed to be writing down notes oops okay pay attention. Seb is soo hot....
~~
Sebs pov
Oh. My. Gosh. I just kissed Steph!! Ahhh this is officially the best day ever!! I've been having a crush on her since 5th grade. I've been wanting to kiss her & love her since 5th grade. She is honestly my other half without her i dont know where i would be. I need to talk to her about this... what if she doesnt want to be with me & she doesnt like me. I shouldn't have all these doubts i care a lot about her i could only hope she feels the same way. She's soo beautiful, I can't think of how life would be without her... I love her & i know its ptobably too early to say but i ro care for her a ton... not like that other jerk,David, who just hurt her & didnt care for her. I want to be there for her... im going to be there for her... I love her.

*It's short i know but hopefully i will be updating more often :)*