Chasing Relentlessly

Author's note: I got inspiration to write this from the song, Clarity and I immediately thought of Kisshu for some insane reason. In here, I will be giving the reader a name, so please don't kill me. Well, Enjoy!

(Katrina's P.O.V.)

"SHIT! I'M LATE!" I yell, running out the front door to Cafe Mew Mew. When I say "late", I mean just later than I usually am, which is, like, half an hour early.

I quuckly arrive in no time at all to be met with a fuming Blondie.

"What's got your panties in a not, Blondie?" I sarcastically stated as I walked past him.

"I just got a call from Ichigo saying that she wouldn't be coming to work today. That's the 3rd time this week!" He yelled, running a hand through his blond locks in exasperation.

"Well, it sucks to be you, I guess. Because it's Sunday," I smirked at him.

"Well, It looks like you'll have to work twice as hard today." He smirked, trying to win this argument.

"Oh really now, you don't say." I say, walking to the girl's locker room.

Just as I open the door, we heard sirens from the park nearby and I looked at Blondie. He nodded and I rushed out the door. I grabbed out my pendant and transformed.

"Mew Mew Watermelon, METAMORPHOSIS!" I chanted as a bright light surrounded me as I ran. Soon, I was clad in my pale pink and green costume. But it's different from the rest. It consists of a corset top that's pink with with green trimming. There's pink sleeves with green trimming atttached to the garders on my arms and a really flowy skirt that doubles as a short cape ontop of green shorts that meet my thigh-high pink boots. My tiger ears sit atop my green hair with a tail flowing behind me.

Basically, I'm fucking stunning.

When I arrive to the scene of the crime, there crawled my worst enemy- a cockroach chimera.

'Seriously!? Of ALL things to chose, he just HAD to chose the devil!?'

"Hello Stripy," Kisshu smirked up at ne, those golden eyes meeting my green ones.

"Don't call me Stripy," I said, before summoning my Watermelon Sai to attack the abomination that's the chimera.

"Ribbon Watermelon Strike!" I shouted a my gray blades turned a neon green and I attacked the chimera...

To have it dodge.

"Damn you stupid Roach!" I yelled, and struck again.

I ran after tbe roach and trued to dodge thise spiny legs that just scare the shit out of me. One slip up amd I'm slammed to the wall like a rag doll. When I get back up, there's this insane look in my green eyes and I pounce on it. I jump off it's back and power up my attack that I save as a finisher.

"Ribbon Watermelon LAZER!" I shout as a green lazer shoots out, shrinks to pin-point, then widens as a powerful lazer destroys the son of a bitch in one blast.

(Kisshu's P.O.V.)

'WHAT THE HELL!? Since when could she do THAT?' I angrily thought before teleporting away.

Or at least trying to.

As a whip catches my ancle.

'Just freaking peachy. That damned wolf Mew is here, too.'

I was suddenly pulled back and was slammed to the ground. Ichigo than ran up and did her Strawberry check on me, and I teleported away.