After she done with the phone, she walked to the upstairs, her steps become heavier every step she made.

She feel really tired today, she doesn't know why, she even haven't started studying yet but she already feel exhausted.

Maybe.

Just maybe, its because her meeting with him this morning.

.

.

.

" Alright, I think that's all for today's meeting. Please keep up the good work. Now, dismissed. "
Excused Akashi as he tidying up his paperwork and going back to Student Council Room.

On the way, he talked with his secretary that none other than Reo. Reo is clingy as always but mature too. While Akashi is being cold as a ever but a a bit softened.

Deep in Akashi's heart, he feel that he has been feeling... Better lately. Like he didn't feel burdened by anything at all.

He even can count that he can smile more than 5 times a day now.

Well, he means smile from his heart.

After they arrived at the the room, just like usual, Kotarou and Ekichi already waiting for them in front of the room.

They just chatted for a while and going to the canteen together.

.
.
.

" So, how is the new student, Reo-nee? "
Asked Kotarou all of a sudden.

Of course, Reo who's still slurping his ramen would choke hearing those question.

" Ack! *cough cough* hah... "
Reo calmed himself first and clean up his mouth.

While the other three just staring weirdly at him, except Akashi though, maybe he's too concentrate on chewing those fried rice.

" Ehh... Well, she's really shy,always nervous, and kinda cute too actually. "

Suddenly as something interesting prick his ears, that "cute" word make Akashi stopped chewing for a second. He diceded to listening more explanation from Reo.

" Cute ?! Is she really that cute?! "
Kotarou seems really excited about it.

" We-well... Not her face, I mean her behavior sometimes can be cute."

" How about her face? "

" Gee, is face really the most important thing to you? "

" Just tell me! "
Whined Kotarou.

" I don't know okay?? She always covered her face. How could I know what her face like? "

" Eh?????? "
Kotarou suddenly feels like a lighting just struck him down.

" don't be so surprise, at least her parents must be have seen her face. "

" But I want to know too. "

In the end, Reo just explain everything to Kotarou that she some kind of a ghost student. But he didn't explain why.

When the Kotarou keep whining, when Reo tried to shut his mouth with bread, when Eikichi just let out a hopeless sigh, Akashi still chewing his fried rice calmly.

But. Actually, inside his head he has so many question. In the end, he remember when Reo said " She always covered her face. How could I know what her face like? " and " at least her parents must havr seen her face. " when he think about that, he couldn't helped but to smile.

" I know what her face looks like, and she's pretty cute too. "

Suddenly he gasped and covered his face.

" Sei-chan? What's wrong? "
Asked Reo worriedly.

" Oh nothing, I just choked. Can you please bring my drink? "

" Oh yeah. "

In instant, Reo bring his drink and offered it to Akashi.

" Akashi, your face look red. You don't have a fever right ? "
Asked Kotarou tilting his head.

" No I'm not. Like what I said, I just choked. "
Insist Akashi.

Even though he actually know that's not the case.

" What am I saying? She, cute? That's unthinkable of me. "

****////****////****////****////****////
TBC