Bucky imagine:Nightmare

I woke up panicking when I heard grunts coming from the hall. When I opened the door it led me to Bucky's room.

I entered inside his room and found Bucky thrashing around on his bed. Beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

I quickly ran next to Bucky and tried shaking him awake.
"Bucky wake up your having a nightmare"
Bucky wouldn't wake up so I did the idea that came to me.
I kissed Bucky on the lips and did it feel good. His lips were soft and warm.

Bucky's eyes jolted awake and looked at me in some weird way I couldn't explain.

"Bucky are you ok"
Bucky didn't reply but nodded his head yes.
I was disappointed that he didn't say anything about the kiss. Maybe he didn't feel the same and thought the kiss was nasty.

When I stood up to leave a metal hand pulled me down and kissed me right on the lips. I melted into the kiss and began to feel my face get red.

Once we both pulled away Bucky looked at me with look he was giving which I found out was love and smiled with a tint of red on his cheeks.
"I've been wanting to do that for a while I just didn't think you'd like me back y/n.

" I've been wanting to do that too and of course I like you Bucky. I've liked you for a while now"

Bucky smiled at me and asked if me could stay with him.
I agreed and came next to his side where he wrapped his human arm around me.
This night I found out my crush likes me and got to cuddle with my sinnamon roll.