Pri rolled her eyes annoyed to be sharing a room with Aiko. Aiko left Pri alone and headed in the other room. Cyd and Alicia was coming out the room as Aiko was going in.

They decided to go look around the hotel and invited Pri. She wasn't up for it, but she didn't want to be left alone.

"I haven't seen you all day." Jaxon said looking at Aiko.

It was night time and all the teachers had gone to bed, but the students night was just getting started. While everyone was hoping around from room party to room party, Aiko and Jaxon was sitting on the balcony to Aiko's room.

"Yeah. I went shopping earlier." Aiko smiled looking at the skyline.

Aiko looked at Jaxon who was already staring. Jaxon leaned over the table separating them and kiss Aiko. Aiko was surprised but she kissed him anyways. Hearing the music from the party next door to them Aiko zoned out.

The kissing got heavier and wilder and wetter. Burying his face into Aiko's neck, Jaxon sent her into a frenzy, licking her ear and biting her ear lobe. He was thinking about her ass, dying to get her out of her panties.

Jaxon pulled Aiko out of her seat and picked her up. He took Aiko inside the room leaving the door open on the balcony. He looked at Aiko with low eyes from being high and laid her on the bed.

The warmth of their bodies radiated from their skin. Each one could feel the other getting hotter and hotter. Jaxon moved down from Aiko 's neck, licking and kissing his way to her firm, fresh breasts. He removed her shirt and bra, gazing at their round firmness, he could feel the heat rising from each nipple and he licked and sucked. Aiko ran her long, slender fingers through his brown hair, as he went lower, across her taut, steamy belly, directly toward her love divide.

Aiko was fighting with herself on the inside. She felt like she had an angel on one shoulder telling her no and the devil on the other rooting her on.

Jaxon on the other hand wanted her badly but he didn't want her in this way. Instead he was going to give her something she never had before.

He unzipped her leather pants. Aiko went to stop him but he hushed her. "You trust me?" Jaxon asked looking at her.

Aiko hesitantly nodded her head and Jaxon continued to get her pants off. He smirked seeing the panties she had on and Aiko sat up watching his every move.

He made her lay back and relax. Shivering from the cold breeze hitting her bare thighs, Jaxon removed her panties.

On his knees, Jaxon grabbed each cheek of Aiko's round ass, squeezing each one as he buried his face between her legs. She was wet now, practically dripping with pleasure as he licked and glided over her clitoris with his tongue. Flattening his tongue wide across her pussy, Aiko couldn't resist the urge to start rocking back and forth against it.

The stubble from Jaxon's beard was scratching her inner thighs, but it didn't seem to matter. In fact, it felt rough. And she enjoyed it. She softly moaned as her love juices were trickling down. Within minutes, she began to feel her knees weaken.

She melted downward, laid down gently by Jaxon's strong, steady arms. Lying there on the floor, completely naked, Aiko gazed up to see him towering over her. Jaxon grinned knowing he brought her to her first orgasm.