"Here's something for your trouble. I don't want to see another pizza here. Do you understand?" The girl took the money and left.

When Damon sent Jeremy and Matt off for a run, I decided to make them lunch, real lunch and not just pizza. I had to do something to get my mind of Klaus or Nik. I really didn't know what to call him anymore.

***********

I was standing in the kitchen when Jeremy walked in.

"Hey. Are you doing any better?" He asked me.

"Not so much. I really do miss him." I leaned my head against my little brother. It was so nice to have a brother who understood my feelings.

"I'm glad you're here, Amy. I really have missed you." I was so glad Jeremy was my brother.

After lunch, we stepped outside. Damon wanted Jeremy to ready a gun. Jeremy did his best and he started putting in woolen bullets. I watch them.

When he was finished, Damon took them all out again.

"Good. Now do it all again like your life depends on it." Damon told him.

"Don't act like you're caring about my life. You only care about Elena." Jeremy said.

"Have you talked to her at all?" Damon was fishing.

"Maybe. Why? Don't have any more voicemail to listen to?" Jeremy was mocking Damon.

I put the bullets back into the gun.

"I'm sorry. Did I interrupt playtime?" My insides froze. I knew that voice.

 Klaus was here. It was strange seeing him here after all this time. My body responded to him immediately. Damn it!

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jeremy asked.

"What do you think?" Klaus said nonchalantly. He couldn't even see me behind Damon.

"How many vampires have you killed?" Klaus asked Jeremy.

"If we throw Jeremy out now, he will be killed by tomorrow morning." Damon said.

"I'm going to ask you again. How many vampires has he killed being here?"

"Zero." Damon said. I felt out of it all.

"That's a pity. I'm gonna need that cure sooner rather than later. Hybrid shortage and all. How can I help?" Klaus was smug and he haven't even looked at me yet. It made me pissed. I stepped forward. That was when Klaus looked at me. I picked up the gun.

"You know, Jeremy. Watch and learn." I told him and fired two shots into Klaus' chest. He felt pain. I felt good.

"That was for Carol Lockwood." Damon and I said at the same time. I gave the gun to Damon and walked past Klaus. He looked at me in the same way I felt. I wanted to forgive him for everything. But my pride got in the way.

***********

I was standing in the living room when Jeremy came in.

"That was freaking awesome! You really showed him!"Jeremy exclaimed. 

I smiled at my little brother but I felt divided.

"Yeah. But I still love him though." I told Jeremy.

"I know you do. I know this is difficult for you." It was so good to be here with my brother.

Several hours later Damon was carving out bullets sitting by the fire. I wanted to go over and talk to him but then I saw Klaus sat down beside him.