Chapter 3

I look at Hyp in shock and say, "You knew about all this?! You planed this whole dame thing didn't you?!"

Hyp nods her head, "Yeah I planed all of this. I decided you could have a little fun."

I say now furious at her, "A little fun?!? I have to go to college and get a real job or else my whole family will practically die, I have to keep my life in check, I have to find some way to fit my actual life in there and now you are telling me you just wanted me to have a little fun!? I have had fun but it comes differently than yours does! But we will finish this conversation later." I huff and grab CC's arm.

I pull him to the back of the bus and close the door thing behind me. CC looks at me confused and says, "Why'd you bring me in here?"

"Hit me. Hit me in the stomach. Hard. Now." He didn't hit me so I look up to him and say, "Why won't you hit me? It is not like it is that hard. Just hit me in the stomach. And don't hold back." He shakes his head. I roll my eyes and out my hand on my hip, "Why are you scared to hit me?"

"I'm not scared to hit you I just think it's wrong."

"So let me get this straight, you will kidnap someone but you won't hit someone?!"

"I didn't want to do this, but it was four against one. Well technically five against one if you count Hyp."

"Look if you don't hit me then I will go and get someone else to do it for you!"

CC crosses his arms, "I will not hit you!" I roll my eyes and pull him out of the room.

I drag him to where he was and decide to pull Jake over to the room. I figure it wouldn't be too hard for him to do it because he has already been an ass through all of this. I see CC whisper something into his ear but I ignore it and push Jake into the room closing and locking the door behind us. Jake says, "Why the hell did you bring me in here?"

I decided to take a different approach with Jake then I did with CC. I put my hand out saying, "Give me your phone or the key to the lock."

"Why would I give you my phone?"

"Because I just told you to give it to me and if you don't give it to me then I will take it from you."

He scoffs and says, "I would like to see you try." I shrug and try to reach into the pocket that I thought his phone would be in, knowing he would react.

He grabs my hand the second I touch his phone and somehow he managed to bring my arm behind my back and for me to be turned around. He held my arm to the back and says, "You wanna try again?"

I lift my foot up and kick him as hard as I could on his knee cap. He loosened up on his grip enough to where I could turn back around. I get my arm back and push him against the wall. I reach into his pocket trying to grab his phone again, but before I could grab it he punches me in the stomach. I hold my stomach and he pushes me to the ground. I groan in pain and go to stand back up and before I know it we were fighting each other, kicking and punching as hard as we could so we could knock the other one down.

After a couple minutes we hear them banging on the door and asking what was going on but neither of us stopped to tell them. Suddenly the door falls to the ground and Jake quickly gets off of me. We both stand up and look them. Jinxx says in shock looking at us, "What the hell happened in here?!"

Neither of us answers and Hyp comes over to me. Before she was able to say anything I say, "Hyp, why don't you just leave me alone for once?"

"Because I care about you and whatever happened you got beat up!"

Andy says, "Jake, did you two get in a fight?" Jake nods his head and Ashley whispers, "Damn that girl can throw a punch!"

I smile and say, "Thank you."

Jinxx says, "Let's just get you guys cleaned up." Andy goes and takes Jake to someplace that I figured must have been a bathroom and Jinxx follows.

CC brings me to the bathroom and Hyp and Ash follow. CC closes the door behind all of us and he looks at me expecting me to tell him something.

He says, "Why did you do that?!" I shrug and he just rolls his eyes.

CC tosses a rag or something to Ash. CC rolls my sleeve up past my shoulder. Ash did the same and of course both of them were bleeding. They both apply whatever was on the rag thing and it hurt like hell and I rather of just dealt with the pain from the fight.

Ash noticed that I was tensing up and says quietly, "Relax; it will make it hurt less." I trusted him and relaxed as much as I could.

Hyp says, "So why did you get in a fight with him, the last time I have seen you hurt like this was when you would be at school and you would blame it on falling down the stairs but in reality it was your father hitting you."

I froze.