Revenge of the Hunter

Start from the beginning

"That's my sister you're talking about." Jeremy almost shouted. I felt both scared and relieved that Klaus wasn't in town.

"Klaus isn't even in the country. I don't know when he's coming back. And I can't even get a hold of him." Then, right on cue, my phone buzzed. Connor looked at it.

"Well, well. Looks like your boyfriend decided to call you back after all." My heart started to race fast.

Connor pressed the button and answered.

"Sweetheart, I know you're pissed with me but please let me explain."

"Well, I'm kind of pissed at you too. Care to explain to me?" Connor said back to him.

"What did you do to her? I swear to God I will kill you if you hurt her."

"And how are you going to stop me? With you being away and knowing that just because she's your girlfriend, she's going to have to die?"

I froze when I heard that. Jeremy got up and stood in front of me. The same with Matt.

"You have to go through us first." Jeremy said, being overly protective of me. Connor only laughed.

"You really think you stand a chance against me? I'm stronger than you and I won't hesitate hurting you."

I didn't know what to do. I felt so scared. As if I knew, I was going to die. Jeremy followed Connor.

"Why are you doing this? What do you get from hurting my sister?" He asked him.

"What I get? I get Klaus and if the rumors about him is true, then by killing him, I'm killing a whole bloodline of vampires."Connor yelled happily. 

"If you kill me, Klaus wo''t come back. You have to keep me alive to get him here." Connor only looked at me and then turned to April and Matt.

"Hey! We're going to have visitors soon. Get out in the back. Get up. NOW!" April and Matt got up.

"And don't think about trying another exit. I have every door rigged. Do you understand?" All they could do was to nod and hurried to the back.

I was just sitting on the floor not being able to move. Connor was setting up traps all over the place. Jeremy never left my side. Then my werewolf hearing picked up someone approaching.

"Someone's coming!" Connor grabbed Jeremy, leaving me alone on the middle of the floor. He turned on some music to create confusion. The door opened and I recognized the hybrid.

"Dean! Get back. It's a trap!" I screamed out a little too late. Dean stepped forward and on to the detonator causing an explosion. I felt something from the blast stabbed through my stomach. I yelped in pain. It was glass and it still had some wolfsbane on it.

Connor stepped forward and literally blew Dean's heart out with a heavy looking gun. Jeremy ran over to me.

"Amy! Are you hurt?" He freed my hands and feet. When I got free, I pulled out the glass and I started healing.

"We need you to get out of here. You can't stay here." I shook my head. 

"I'm not leaving you here, Jeremy. "

You're my brother. I'm staying here with you." I suddenly smelt Stefan in the air and Connor noticed him the same time. He started to shoot at him.

"Please stop this." I pleaded him. Stefan was hiding behind the counter. Both Jeremy and I was pushed onto the detonator. I knew that if we moved, we would be dead.