Chapter Two ~ Dinner

Slowly you open your eyes. You're lying on something soft... Like a cloud. You grunt under the weight of the blanket. Comfortable but heavy. Next to you lies something, you don't know what until he wakes up.

"(Y/n) you're awake! I was getting worried." You blush as he says that.

"Sean. What happened? How long was I asleep?" His eyes drop down. You look at him he sighs and replies.

"You were out for nearly two days. I carried you here and tried to feed you. I also changed you into more... Comfortable clothes." You hide under the blanket.

He saw me naked. He CHANGED my clothes! And he carried me. You swoon over that thought. You being carried in his strong arms.

"You must be hungry, I'll make a soup for you." He gets up to make the soup but you grab on to his shirt, making it wrinkle. He turns around, surprised.

"Thank you. For taking care of me." Slowly you let go of his shirt. He nods before continuing to make the soup.

You wonder about what kind of soup he will make and start fantasising about you two. Your favourite one is that he gives you the soup and feeds it to you with kisses, making you swoon once more. Pans crash in the kitchen and you hobble to where it came from. You see Sean lying under a pile of pans and tins. He sees you and smiles shyly.

"Do you need help?" You offer him a hand.

"I think so." He gladly accepts as you pull him out of the mess, making even more noise.

"I can make some food. You relax." You shove him out the door, put on the radio and start cutting up the carrots.

"SEAN!" You call his name.

"Yea?" He is standing at the door.

"Where is the cutting board?" You ask after realising you've been cutting on the stone this whole time.

"Here." He passes it to you from under the sink. You take it and your hands graze each other. You mumble a thanks and get back to cooking, acting like the touch wasn't much. He turns on his heel and leaves you alone once more. You cut the tomatoes knowing well that your face is probably the same colour.

After a few hours you're done and call Sean to lay the table.

"What? I usually eat on the sofa." He replies. You look at him and start pouting.

"This is a special meal so lay the table." You turn back around almost as if to say that you won't argue with him. Luckily he starts to get tissues and cutlery. You fill up the plates and sit down. Sean sits down but acts posh. Sitting up straight, putting on a face and stuffing a tissue in his collar. Seeing him like this you can't help but laugh. He looks at you with concern and you know it's because your laugh sounds like a dying whale and the actions help towards that as well.

"Are you okay?" He is smiling slightly. You wipe away the tears and nod. Suddenly he breaks out laughing like his usual loud self. You look at him grinning before laughing as well.

"One time, when I was young, I laughed to much that they actually called an ambulance. They thought I was dying or something." You explain to him. You keep exchanging things that made you laugh before food was done. You clean up the dishes and see a very concerned Sean leaning against the door frame.

"I've prepared a bed for you if you want." You nod. Trying not to look at him with out blushing, which failed. You start blushing at the thought of sleeping under the same roof as the one you love.

A/n: I've been getting great feedback from you guys! (Not really comments but votes) and I'm so surprised how well it's doing. I hope it stays like that and if you have any suggestions, comment them and maybe I can put it in the next chapter. ;)

~TVC