Scream 5

Sydney Prescott woke up at 6:00 am, with the sound of birds chirping in the tree next to her window. Her Golden Retriever sleeping soundly next to her. Realizing she was late to go back to Woods Burrow to meet Gale and Dewy. She popped out of bed, which scared her dog half to death.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you", I said.

He nodded as if he understood.

With that, she walked to the bathroom and started the shower. After she got out of the shower, she brushed her teeth and got dressed. Her bags were already packed and ready. When she was ready, she got her dog and drove towards Woods Burrow.

She arrived in Woods Burrow at 11:30. Half hour late. A lot had changed since she was here last time. For instance, the new Walmart wasn't there, or the new Apartment buildings. It was so new, she was scared of getting lost.

"Where do you think we are, Charlie", She asked her dog.

When he heard his name, he popped out of the backseat to see what is going on. She just laughed and stroked his butterscotch like fur. After a bit of petting her dog, she went back to finding her way. She was supposed to meet them at a little coffee shop called, "Donna's Coffee Shop".

After going around a few corners and bumps, she came to her old College. All of the light posts were filled with the Ghost Face costumes. As she went down the posts and posts of the costumes, at the end there was a sign. It said, "He's coming back", and at the bottom, there was a drawing of Ghost Face.

She felt her insides drop, and her dog whined and went into the back seat.

"Hey, Sydney", A familiar voice sounded.

She looked over and saw Dewy and Gale. A smile crawled across her face, and she did a complete turn around in the middle of the road. When she got into the parking lot and got out. Gale and Dewy were already by the driver door.

"Hey guys", She said with a smile.

"Hey, how has it been with you", They both said together.

"Great. Whats with all that", Sydney asked.

She pointed to the school posts.

"You didn't hear", Gale asked.

"No, what is it", Sydney replied.

"A young girl was stabbed seven times", Dewy said.

"What. Where", Sydney demanded.

"Right down the street", Dewy said, pointing to a boarded up house, with police and squad cars surrounding it.

"Yeah, it's horrible. I'm getting calls over and over again. Yeah, being a Sheriff in a homicide case is not the easiest thing in the world", Dewy said, laughing at his little joke.

When he realized no one found it funny, he stopped laughing abruptly.

"Do they have any suspect's", Sydney asked.

Dewy was about to answer, when his radio sounded and a voice said they need him. So he said bye to the girls and headed across the street to the crime scene, leaving Gale and Sydney alone.