Scream 5

Prologue.

"Ring, Ring", The phone rang.

"Ring, Ring", The phone sounded again.

I put down my popcorn and hurried to the phone.

"Hello", I said.

"Hello", A creepy voice said.

This was a no brain prank. And so going along with it, I said.

"Who is this".

"Who is this", The voice replied.

"Yeah, nice try, Jessica", I said. Jessica was my prankster cousin.

"This isn't Jessica", The voice said.

"Yeah, right. Nice, Jessica. Next time, be a little more realistic", I said, going back to making popcorn, and I hung up.

"Ring, Ring", The phone rang. This time I jumped a little.

"Jessica, stop. You got me, okay", I said and hung the phone up again.

"Ring, Ring", The phone rang again.

"Liste-", I said, but he cut me off.

"No, you listen you little bitch, you hang up on me again, I'll gouge your eye's out and feed them to you", The voice said

"Who is this", I mumbled.

"All in good time", The voice said, "Now, we are gonna play a little game", The voice said.

"What kind of game", I asked with a trembling voice.

"A game that, if you lose, you die, if you win, you live", The voice said.

"No, I can't. I won't", I cried.

"No, no, no. Come on, you can do this. It's only a quiz", The voice said.

"Fine. I'll do it", I replied.

"Good, good. First question. Where am I at in your house", The voice said.

"What", I said, now tears pouring down my face.

"Where am I at in your house", The voice said, "There are three parts to your house. Top floor, middle floor and the bottom floor", The voice said.

"Um, the middle floor", I asked, now officially I was panicking.

"Wrong", He said.

It felt like I melted inside. I started to ball my eyes out.

"I am right behind you", The voice said.

I whipped around and dropped the phone. He was waring a ghost face mask and a black robe like thing. I stared into his mask. He threw his phone. He pulled out an army knife and lunged toward me. I was thinking really fast. So I did what any sane person would do. I darted to the door. When I reached it, it was some how locked. I didn't have enough time to unlock it, so when the killer plunged his knife toward me, I ducked and made a B-line for the stairs because that was the closest thing. While I was going up, I threw random things at him. Like a potted plant, a pair of army shoes, and a drawer filled with China. That bought me some time when I got to the stairs. I looked around for a couple of seconds and ran to the door that led to the attic, the killer right behind me. I went inside and slammed the door on him. I mean this literal, he ran into the door and fell to the floor. I looked around the room for something to block the door. There was nothing. And the killer was trying to break the door down. He finally did break it down when I tried to grab a knife. When he got in, he stabbed me in the back. And again, until I couldn't move. He now had total control over me, because I was numb and dying. He flipped me over and took his mask off. I couldn't believe it, it was....................