Balle Balle

Rajasthan

The villa was exploding with activities. Everyone was running around preparing for the wedding later that night. Kalpi placed the trays of laddoos on the table so the guest will be able to feast on them. " Kalpi beti " Baby smiled and came up to her, " hi Baby...everything is set " Kalpi smiled at the trays of laddoos, " excellent " Baby smiled and clapped in excitement and walked away to see the others. Kalpi just smiled and shook her head at Baby's excitement. " Kalpi beti !!! " some one called out, Kalpi turned and smiled, " aai !!! baba !!! " Kalpi ran and hugged them. " how are you beti ? " Vittal asked, " I'm good. I'm so glad you are here. " Kalpi smiled at Kamala and Vittal. " Raghav baba kaha hai ? " Kamala asked, " umm...." Kalpi hummed and looked around and found Raghav at near the mandap, " vaha..." Kalpi smiled as she pointed to the direction, " I'll go and meet him " Vittal smiled and walked to the mandap where Raghav was. Kalpi saw at Vittal approached Raghav and shook his hand, " Kalpi..how are you ? how is married life ? " Kamala asked. Kalpi smiled, " married lie is good..." Kalpi smiled softly, " only if you knew aai..." Kalpi thought in sadness. Kalpi did not want this challenge but Raghav brought it upon himself. " Kalpi...is everything ok ? " Kamala asked worriedly, " uh...oh yes aai...everything is fine " Kalpi said, " are you sure. You don't look happy..." Kamala said, " I'm fine aai...chal, I'm sure Baby what's to meet you " Kalpi smiled and took Kamala to see Baby.

Later that night, Kalpi was getting ready, when Raghav walked into the room and stopped. Raghav looked at Kalpi. He knew he only had 3 more months to win this stupid challenge which he stupidly betted on. " It's rude to stare " Kalpi said as she looked at the mirror and fixed her earrings. Raghav broke out of his gaze and smiled. Kalpi looked at him and smiled, " you look handsome " Kalpi said as Raghav was dressed in a dark brown sherwani. Raghav smiled and walked up to her and stood in front of her " and you look beautiful " Raghav whispered as wrapped his arm around her and placed his forehead on hers and closed his eyes. Kalpi looked at him and smiled. They stood there for sometime until Kalpi pulled back from his embrace, " we need to get going " Kalpi whispered and walked out, leaving a very sad Raghav.

Kalpi helped Lalita with her dupatta, " you look gorgeous " Kalpi smiled. Lalita blushed and mumbled a thank you. " everyone ready ? " Baby asked excitedly and everybody nodded. Kalpi helped Lalita and walked out the room slowly. Raghav waited with Kabir the groom and Vittal at the mandap when the bride accompanied by Kalpi, Baby and Kamala arrived to the mandap. Kalpi climbed the mandap with Lalita and sat her down beside Kabir and went to stand beside Raghav as the rituals started.

Once the wedding was over, everyone started mingling around and having the food that were set out at the buffet table. Kalpi was talking to Kamala, " this was so beautiful. You did good beti " Kamala praised Kalpi and Kalpi blushed, " yes she did. Did you try the laddoos ? " Baby asked, " yes..they are delicious " Kamala said, " all thanks to your daughter here " Baby smiled and hugged Kalpi.

Later that night, Kalpi was sitting at the balcony seat when Raghav walked into the room. He went up to her and sat opposite her, " Kabir and Lalita looked happy " Raghav said looking out. Kalpi smiled and nodded, " yeah...I'm so happy for them " Kalpi said. They turned and looked at each other. Kalpi broke the gaze and looked out. Raghav sighed, " you know I'm starting to regret my decision on this stupid bet " Raghav whispered, Kalpi chuckled, " really ? " Kalpi asked as she looked at him as saw Raghav looking out. Kalpi got up and walked up to him and crouched down in front of him. Raghav turned and looked at Kalpi, she slowly leaned his forehead against hers, " I surrender.... " Raghav whispered. Kalpi looked at him, " Your just saying it " Kalpi whispered to him, " so ? " Raghav asked, Kalpi got up and smiled and walked out leaving a very brunt out Raghav. Kalpi closed the bedroom door and looked at her hands. The initials of "RS" was written. Kalpi carefully creased it and smiled, " You are slowly coming out..." Kalpi whispered.