Ch. 1

Samantha's Pov
Hi my name is Samantha Gilbert im 21 and im from Athens Georgia. I have 2 dogs name Sylo and Pixie, my dad is Brantley Gilbert, I sing, write, and play music just like my dad and Uncle Luke. Here is my story. I just got news that my dad also known the worlds most badass country star Brantley Gilbert... Anyway back to what I was saying he told me that I was finishing up his blackout tour with him, fgl, and luke bryan. I missed my uncle Luke and no he aint really my uncle, but thats what i have always called him when growing up. My dad told me that my plane flies out to Nashville at 8 am sharp and not to be late. I need to pack my bags since i will be gone for another 2 months and take Sylo and Pixie with me. I hope this tour goes great because i really like Tyler Hubbard and i have no idea what to do. Also as a shocker im gonna be an opening act for my dad for the next 2 weeks. Personally i dont believe I can sing, but my dad says otherwise and his fans do to on one of his songs that we just wrote for his next album. I cant wait to see my dad again because I missed him so much and he is the only person i have since my mom died when i was born and Luke since him and bg met a long time ago.  They are like brothers now and they are very protective over me since im their little girl. I just hope everything goes great when i open up for daddy.