Blind Marriage?

Chae's POV

Aish! It's because of my parent so that I could not go with Oppa and Unnie! Shhh! I had to wait for them in the house alone while Auntie, Suga Oppa's Omma went to pick my parent up from the airport.

The sound of the car stopped made me jumped up from the couch. Not because I was excited to meet them but I was so happy when they finished their work with me, I could go to find Oppa and Unnie at Oppa's hometown. I ran toward the door and opened it quickly.

"Hello MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed and hugged like I was angering to meet them. My mom hugged me back and grinning.

"Someone like to live here until don't want to go back huh?" Daddy said knocking my head lightly.

"I don't want to go back because I'll always be alone there."

"So we have a plan for you if you really want to live here." Mom said pulling me to sit on the couch.

"Plan? What is it?" I frowned feeling uneasy with their plan.

"So...listen carefully, ok?" Auntie said patting my shoulder. I nodded.

"Promise me first" Mom said seriously.

"For what?"

"If you want to live here, you have to agree to our plan."

"What plan?"

"Promise...if you really don't want to go back."

"Ok, ok, I promise..."

"To agree whatever my plan is..."

"Ok!"

"No crossing fingers at your back..."

"Ok!" I raised my hands up to show my uncrossing fingers. Mom nodded taking my hand.

"You're getting married"

"Yes, if it's the only way....wait! What?!" I yelled out as I just realized what mom said.

"You can live here officially when you marry someone Korean."

"Seriously, Mom? Dad? Auntie? Tell me you're kidding, right?" I asked furiously.

"We're serious, Chae." Dad said firmly. Dad was always funny with me, but this time not the same. I made a face of crying looking at them one by one but they had serious face. Well, I knew they were not joking.

"Mom, I'm still young..."

"You'll get more mature when have your own family."

"Mom..."

"Whatever reasons you have, you cannot reject when you already agree to this plan. Anyway, it's a blind marriage that we'll give some hints for you to find your fiancé. If you can find him before the marriage you can date him and find out more about him but if you cannot, you'll marry him without knowing anything about your husband" Mom said that made me want to cry. What the hell is this? I was just nineteen years old and I was getting married? No way!!!

"Mom! Tell me, it's not for real. I'm not going to marry someone I don't know, right? You can't do this to me, right? I'm still young, right? And what? It's a blind arranged marriage that I have to figure it out myself? Gosh! What happen to my parents? No way that I'll take this arranged marriage! No way! No day!" I yelled at them at run out of the house.

"Chae!!!!" Auntie yelled behind me but I didn't care.

Jungkook's Part

Young man walked tiredly into his house. He was a two faces kid, he's very different when he was with his group of friend and at home. He would be a childish kid when he hung out with his friends but he would be a cold, spoil brat child to his parents. He always quiet and put on a poker face on when he was home.

"Welcome home young master" Two maids bowed at him. He sighed turning to them.

"How many time I told you to stop greeting me when I'm back home? Just leave me alone." He said frowning deeply at them. The maids lowered their head down.

"Your parents are home, sir."

"Whatever"

"They want to see you in their office"

"I SAID WHATEVER!!!" He yelled and walked to his room.

"Jungkook!" But when he was about to get into his room, Mr. Jeon, his dad called from the office's door. Mr. Jeon was standing in front of his office looking at his only one son or maybe not. Jungkook stood still at the entrance.

"Come to my office for a while" He said and disappeared into his office. The young man ran his fingers through his hair frustratingly, but walked to his father's office. Every time he was called into his father's office, it would be about his study issue or his behaviors. He was so sick of those things. He found his mother was reading on the couch. She looked up and smiled at him but Jungkook turned his head to his father. Her face turned down to sad expression that made Mr. Jeon sighed.

"Go to the point" He said coldly to his father.

"Take a seat" Jungkook sat on a chair as was told.

"This time, it's about my grade or bad behavior?"

"Both"

"Yeobo..." Mrs. Jeon patted her husband's shoulder gently to calm him down. Jungkook smirked at her action.

"So...that's all you want to talk to me?"

"I'm not finished yet"

"Then hurry, finish it."

"Jeon Jungkook!!!" He yelled at his son with darker expression. Mrs. Jeon patted his back trying to calm him down.

"Yeobo, calm down. Let's talk to him nicely"

Jungkook crossed his arms on his chest making annoying face. Mr. Jeon let out a heavy sigh before facing his son.

"It's your grandfather's only will"

"Don't get my Grandpa's name in my problem"

"I know you don't believe me but here is his letter for you" Mr. Jeon put a letter on his desk and push it to Jungkook. He took it, opened and read. His eyebrows were pulled into a frowned as he read.

Jungkook's POV

I read my grandpa's letter. It was really his handwriting and I panicked as I didn't know if I should follow his will or not. Out of the members in my family Grandpa was only person I trusted. He was always be my wall to lean on, but after he passed away, there's no one I could rely on even my father until I met BTS. I trusted them because they accepted me as their friend with their love that my father never gave me. But my grandpa already passed away, who know, my father was the one who made this letter up. I passed the letter to his desk and got up.

"Isn't it funny? You're telling me, I'm getting married someone I don't know? And you arrange it for me? No way. I'm not gonna take this stupid arrangement. I'm the one who live with her not you two. It's my life not yours. You never care about me so continue not to cross the line. I'm not used to your caring. Excuse me" I said smirking hurtfully and walked out of the house. What the hell? They never care about me but their business and what now? Arranged marriage? Psh!!! It's 21st century already. I can't believe this happen to me.

But I'd like to find out if it's really my Grandpa's will.