Let's Call it Love:Chapter 9 The Unexpected Outing

Começar do início

"You're done, you can go swimming now," he said giving me a smile.

I gave him a thankful smile and went in the water with Jan and Megan. They splashed water on me, making me cold. We started to play a splash game.

I went to the part when I can dip my head in so I can get my head wet. I went to about three feet and dipped in. I felt the water move my hair everywhere. Bubbles came out of my nose and I bursted out of the water feeling refreshed.

I played "who can stay underwater for a long time" game with Megan and I won. I went back ashore and grabbed a ziploc from my bag. It was probably for my sunscreen but oh well.

I skipped close to the water and put water in the bag. I walked back, tiptoeing at Dalton who seems to be napping. I went on the back of his chair and pour a little bit on his face.

Jace and Chase watched me with fascination, yet frowning a bit. I wonder what is up? Maybe I shouldn't be concern about that.

He wiped it off and tried to sleep again. I put a bit more and he woke up frustrated. I tried to suppress a laugh but failed. He looked in the back of his chair to see me cracking up. He got up, ready to chase me.

"Scarlette!" he yelled chasing me.

"I'm sorry, it looked fun so I tried it!" I said running into the water.

"You're dead!"

He splashed me with water and I did the same thing back. We laughed happily and playfully, chasing each other. Our laughter was a little too loud than necessary. We went back ashore and sat down next to each other. I put on my baggy white jacket again. His light brown fedora on his head. I planned on stealing it. I took it from his head and put it in my face.

"I'm going to sleep with your hat, have a good day."

"Sleep well."

"No one told her that we are all excused up to Monday right?" someone asked.

I woke up. I was immediately merged by Kale who was suffocating me with hugs.

"Friday? It's only Wednesday today," I said, frowning.

"So you heard." Jace said smirking.

"I have work, and school?" I asked them, blabbering.

"It's all taken care of," Chase said smoothly.

I exhaled. "We are going home now right?" I asked them.

"Nope. We are staying in a resort close to the beach," Megan answered.

I nodded. I would have disagreed to it but I can't do a darn thing. Everyone started to walked towards the resort, (I'm guessing) in pairs.

Chase with Megan, Jace and Janelle, Dalton, Kale and I.

We all chattered until we got there.

"I call a room with Scar!" Kale called out. I immediately blushed.

"Twerp, all of us will be in the same room. It's a double-sized room," Chase explained.

We walked to the elevator and we went to our room. It was an elegant room, a very spacious kind but still had six beds. Three on the left and three on the right. It had two bathrooms and a little living room. Nice double-sized room.

I set my stuff on the right side of the room, the bed in the middle and laid down pulling the covers. I planned to continue my nap.