Chapter 7

~Henry~

I was worrying the whole day. I had hours to think about what would happen tonight.

My heart began to race when Athena walked through the door at what I thought was probably five thirty. The time Lucian aid she would come at.

"Are you ready?" She asked me politely, "I've been stuck in this room with nothing to do all day. Of course I'm ready." I replied in a grumpy voice.

"Where's the nice and quiet werewolf I met this morning?" She asked. I glared at her, "He's not here." I said. She pursed her lips then smiled, "Well then, come on." She said.

I followed her out the door. I tried hard not to look scared but it wasn't easy to cover my weakness.

"Don't be scared." Athena said as she led me in a fast pace towards who knows where.

Oh right, she can read minds. I said to myself. I could tell she was smiling.

Athena led me to a room with pipes, insulation and concrete walls and floors in it. In the middle of the room there was a circle of candles where three ladies, Lucian, and Aiden were.

"Ah, Henry." Lucian said once he saw me. My heart was beating a mile a minute.

"Calm down little wolf." Lucian said. He could hear my heart beating, that just scared me even more.

I was starting to take deep breaths in and out, "It's okay, Henry." Aiden reassured me. Somehow his words didn't sloth me.

"Bring him over." Lucian said to Athena, who was standing quietly by my side.

She nodded then took my arm and led me to the middle of the circle of candles, "What's going on?" I asked. I don't remember Samantha and Luke changing in the middle of a circle of candles.

"It's necessary for the witches." Lucian said.

The three ladies that were standing with Lucian and Aiden, now walked to one part of the circle. Each one in a different part.

They rose their hands simultaneously, which made the candles light on fire.

I jumped as the candles lit so easily without a touch of the hand.

"Relax Henry, it'll be easier if you calm down." Lucian said, obviously listening to my rapid heartbeat.

The three witches closed their eyes and the room got dark. The only light there was, was from the candles that surrounded me.

The witches began to say stuff that sounded like gibberish. They repeated two lines over and over again. I was hoping nothing was going to happen. Nothing seemed to be happening yet.

"Take your clothes off." Lucian ordered.

"What?" I asked. It was hard to hear over the witches chanting their spell.

"Take your clothes off!" Lucian yelled, "What? No!" I said. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"It'll be easier. Just take them off!" He yelled again. I was about to protest before Aiden spoke up, "Just take them off, Henry." He said. His eyes were trained on the floor.

I took a deep breath, "Hurry!" Lucian yelled.

I quickly took my clothes off just before what I think was the beginning of the turn.