Chapter 5

*WARNING
There will be nudity in this chapter, read at your own risk.

I'll put stars on the chapters as a warning

____________________________

He starts kissing my neck, and groping me. I try and pull away.

"Your majesty this is wrong. We shouldn't be doing this." I say continuing to push him away.

"Why do you always push me away, Rose? Why do you deny your feelings for me?" He shouts in my face.

"You are getting married to Lady Charlotte, and you're expecting a child." I say defensively.

"That doesn't matter, Rose I don't love her, she doesn't matter to me." He says softly, pleading me believe him. But I won't because I always end up getting hurt.

"You'll want me someday Rose, maybe not now, or tomorrow but eventually you will, I can promise you that."

___________________________

As I'm cleaning and mopping the living room floors Oliver comes in, smiling widely.

"Rose, the prince is calling for you. He's outside in the garden." He said, before walking off. Before I could question his weird behavior, he walks off. I shrug getting up from the floor and walking outside.

As I walk closer to him, I see that there's someone there with him. I look closer and see... Dominic. I start grinning madly and run towards him, when he sees me coming he jumps on his feet and hugs me, tightly.

"Oh my god, Dominic, you're here!" I say loudly, still in shock about his arrival, as he spins me around in his arms.

We hear a slight cough, causing us to move apart as I look at Gabriel. I look away as I see anger in his eyes.

"As you can see, Rosella, Dominic has arrived from his trip. I'd like for you to arrange a room for him." He says not very enthusiastically.

I nod, happily and look back at Dominic.

"Rosella, I'm quite dehydrated, would you get me some lemonade? You know it's not healthy for the baby." She says smugly, holding Gabriel's hand in hers. I nod walking off into the kitchen, I hear footsteps behind as I enter the kitchen. Dominic looks at me sadly, he's knows all about my feelings towards Gabriel. Ever since we were kids, I'd tell him everything. Especially since he's Oliver's son, it brought us closer, like as if we were a family and we are.

I start cry hysterically not being able to hold it back any longer as he wraps his arms around me.

"Shh, please don't cry, it really upsets me to see you like this." He whispers into my ear, softly, rubbing my back.

"She's lying, Dominic, she's trying to trick the prince, I've told him but he won't listen to me." I cry into his chest.

He hugs me tighter saying, "Don't worry Rose, I'm gonna make him pay for causing you so much pain. I promise."

_______________________________

1 month later...

"I swear Dominic if you touch me with those hands, I'll kill you." I threaten him, whilst squealing and running from his flour covered hands.