"How about you can just give me the gift right now?" He whispers into my ear, driving down bumps on my skin.

"I said maybe" I tease him before entering Harper's room.

-

After maybe an hour with playing with Harper, she soon started getting tired. So we started watching Snow White, one the calmest movie that she had. She said wanted me to be next to her and Brooklyn too when watching movie. 

We are at the part where the prince finds Snow White some what dead. I look to my side to see both Brooklyn and Harper sleeping. I awed in my head because if I say it loudly I would probably wake them up. I grab my phone, putting down the volume so it won't make a sound, and took a picture of them together. (For the picture just imagine that baby as Harper at her age of 6)

 (For the picture just imagine that baby as Harper at her age of 6)

I slowly exit out of the bed. I went to the tv and turned it off as well as the DVD player. I heard a door open and close, I wonder if that was Romeo and Cruz. Or maybe David and Victoria.

I kiss Harper on the forehead, I then move to Brooklyn. Ugh he looks so cute. As I was about kiss Brooklyn on the cheek he moved making us kiss on the lips. I felt him kiss back. I stepped away from him to see one eye open.
I rolled my eyes, as he sat up pulling me closer.

"You wanna give me my gift now?" Brooklyn whispers. I couldn't resist him, I kissed him and he kissed me back. He licked the bottom of my lips for entrance, i stopped him before it get any further, and before Harper wakes up...

"I love you" he says as our foreheads are leaning together.

"I love you too" I say.

"Do you know if my parents are home?" He whispers.

"I heard a door open and close but I didn't know if it was Romeo and Cruz or your parents" I whisper as I begin to play with the end of his hair.

"We should go check" I added

"Ok" he says before giving a quick kiss. Then another. Then another. And another. Before he could give me another, I spoke with a little laugh, "come Brooklyn".

I stepped away from him and he interwind our fingers together. I was behind him when we were going down the stairs. We saw David and Victoria in the living room, talking about their day, laughing. Reminding me of the days back then. I let go of Brooklyn's hand but he still holds onto mine.

"Oh! Vanessa I didn't know you coming" Victoria says with out looking at our hands.

"Ello Mrs. Beckham, coach Beckham" I say.

"Oh hey Vanessa, what's up we don't have practice today. It's rainy cats and dogs out there" David says.

"Um dad I invited her to come over and stay the night" Brooklyn drops.

No words were said at that moment. I could feel the tension from David wanting to ask questions but too scared to.

I broke the tension, "I having problems at home, and Brooklyn offered for me to say here."

"Brooklyn can we talk to McCartney here, alone" David says

"No, I'm going to stay here and comfort her" Brooklyn says giving me a squeeze.

"Ok that's fine" Victoria says and she moves her arm to the couches for us to sit and we do as she says.

"So first question is are you guys..." David asked for us to finish off.

"Dating? Yes" Brooklyn says for me.

"Ok um ok second question, what's going on at home, McCartney?" Victoria asks.

"My mum, she seems to be getting quiet drunk, and starts throwing things at me. And that's what happen to my face if your wondering" I say staring at the floor, remembering that memory as if it were yesterday. I give Brooklyn a squeeze.

"Why didn't you call the police on her?" David spoke with a worry in his voice.

"I can't" I say

"Why not?" Victoria asks

"Because she's pretty much the only one I have left" I say looking up.

"what about your brother?" David asks knowing my brother is the army. He was there for me when he left.

"He's in France, right now. And he doesn't know when he's coming home. The last time I saw him was a year ago." I say

"Ok does she know your here?" Victoria asks.

"No" I shake my head, "I asked Maya if she could cover for me if she calls and asks for me" I say

"Ok McCartney, you can come here anytime you want and I want you to stay safe" David asks.

"Thank you" I say feeling a tear go racing down my face.

"Ok you young kids go upstairs and play Fifa or something. Just don't do anything stupid. I don't want any other little Beckhams" David cracks.

"Dad" Brooklyn says blushing to the point where he's covering his face, I blushed too but I turned away

"I'm just tellin you now, cause I heard school almost over and I don't know that might change your little minds" David says.

"Ok let's go Vanessa" Brooklyn says as I hear David laugh.