1

"Ok team we have a game tomorrow and Sunday, so I need you guys to practice real hard this week" my coach  David spoke

"Are we going  to practice for more hours?" I asked

"Good question, now I know you guys have lots of homework so instead of make you work harder than that well at least do half an hour more" he spoke

"Who are we playing Tomorrow and Sunday?" Maya asked

"Tomorrow we are playing London and Sunday Leeds" he said.

"Are they coming to Manchester or we're going there?" Penelopy asked

"Man do you guys have questions" David laughed, "we are going to stay in Manchester. I think you've guys done enough traveling. Ok team we are going to stretch and I have my son here to help"

"Ello!" His son, which I'm guessing, cheered

"Brooklyn, this is the team" David said and all the girls started to go gaga. I rolled my eyes, I didn't join to be staring at the coaches son. I join because I wanted to see how much I learned.

"Ok let's get to strechin! Get in a line please" The coaches son spoke

Again all the girls gaga. We started to go on the line.

"Um we usually go in circle" Brittany (one of the most sluttiest but really good players) said twisting her hair

"Ooh ok" he said getting in the middle and Brittany getting behind where he was to check out his bum. I rolled my eyes and when on his side of shoulder so he doesn't have to really look at me.

After we had finished our stretches. We all grabbed a ball and past to each other. But I then noticed everybody has a partner but me cause Monica is not here today. I saw the coaches son grinning. I rolled my eyes and started passing to him. I saw Brittany give some glare, as if looks could kill I'd be dead.

"So what position do you play?" The coaches son asked

"Forward" I said

"That's cool" he said as he looked at me to see what i'd ask him what he played but I didn't.

"Ok Manchester girls let's start doing some headers I'll choose your partners" he said. I'm kinda glad cause I rather not do anything with him.

"Brittany with Norma, Kiki with Jewel, Penelope and you" he said pointing at me which I was glad but little weird how he didn't know my name. I shook it off and grabbed my ball to do some headers. Penelope and I started headers one by one as in she does the first 5 and I'll go next, but we then got in challenging moment so we started doing the headers passing each other to see how much we can get, our highest was 12. We started laughing cause our last highest was 3.

"Whatcha doin?" We heard the coaches son ask

"Oh just having a little challenge" I say as my laughter dies down

"Can I try?" He asked

"Yeah I guess" I said I grabbed the ball and threw in the air so he can head it. After a few headers we got about 10.

"Wow you're really good at these" he stated

"Um thanks"