"Not true! I wished we had a girl cause a house full of boys is just crazy"

"We needed house full of boys" I kissed the top of her head

"Yeah okay. You wanna know what I think you should do?"

"What?" I smirked

"You should win me a goldfish"

"I'll just buy you one-"

"Please win me one" She begged. She looked at me with glossy eyes and naturally I gave in.

~A Few Minutes Later~

"I hope you're happy" I laughed as I handed her the little baggie with the fish in it

"You don't even know how happy" She took the bag and the held the fish to her eye level

"What chu goin to name it?" I laughed

"Fishy"

"Why the fuck would you give it such a lame name?"

"Cause it's my fish and he looks like a "Fishy". If you don't like you can go win your own fish and name it what ever the hell you want" She laughed

"Alright, whatever" We intertwined our fingers and started to walk along the boardwalk. We had small talk about anything that came to mind and it was actually really nice.

It was already dark out so the boardwalk was lit up by these little lights that lined the boardwalk. We finally walked to the end and it was cool to look out to the beach and watch the waves roll in.

"It's so pretty, thank you so much for taking me out" She cuddled up against my chest and gave me a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and just held there.

"Your welcome ma, thanks for actually comin with me" I laughed a lil. I let her go and held her chin up so we were looking into each others eyes. "Nelle, Imma ask you this one more time and this finna be the last time I'll ask you this. But please give me one more chance and be with me"

~DeShawn P.O.V.~ 

"We need to go get your Dad, Trey needa ride home" I said to the twins, They helped me put away the guns and suits before we went out to the main room and found Alvaro sleeping on the futon. "Uncle Varo" I said as I shook him. He stirred a little then tried shooing me away. The twins just stood back and laughed. "Uncle Varo, Wake Up!" I yelled at him. His eyes shot open but he looked so confused

"What time is it?" He said kinda alarmed

"It's 10:46"

"Oh fuck. We was supposed to be there waiting for Trey. Alright leggo" He got up but fell right to the ground. 'DeShawn you played Grand Theft Auto 4 right?" He asked

'yeah wh-" He threw his keys at me

"You're driving then, don't worry cops ain't out right now. I know what roads they be on at this time. We gucci. Boys. Get in the car" He said as he picked himself up.

"I can't drive!" I yelled

"You said you played GTA4. That's all the driving you need, now come on" He held onto my shoulder as we walked out of the trap house. There was no way he was actually going to make me drive. The boys got in the back and Uncle Varo got in the passenger side. "Well come on, I'll be here to help you. Plus the car ain't stick shift so you'll be fine." I climbed in the drivers seat and just sat there. "Put the key in the ignition." He took the keys and started the car.

"Uncle Varo, I seriously can't drive"

"Trey be at the school right now. There is a back road we can take and it's only 5 minutes away. You can do this, plus this is good practice. Don't you have your permit or some shit?"

"I'm 14-"

"Close enough. Put the car in drive and put your foot on the gas pedal." I did as he said and the car started moving. "By the way don't tell your mom or dad, or anyone for that matter that I had you drive cause my ass to confused" He laughed.

"Which way do I go?" I was driving at like 15MPH and that still felt like I was racing down the street. I don't know how the Uncle Varo can drive at 90MPH and still be fine.

"Turn Left at the corner than go all the way down. Turn right and continue straight till you get to the back of the school"  I continued along like Uncle Varo said and it was actually pretty fun. I'm 14 and driving a Honda ridgeline at 10 almost 11 o'clock at night. Seemed pretty legit.

~5 Minutes Later~

"Trey! Hurry your ass up into my car!" Uncle Varo yelled. Trey jogged up to the car and hopped in the back with the boys.

"Why is DeShawn driving?" He asked as I started to pull away from the school.

"Cause your Uncle Varo drank more than I was supposed to and then he passed out and woke up confused. Any more questions?" Uncle Varo laughed

"Yeah, why did you drink so much?"

"Every time Lil Wayne said "nigga" in a song I would take a shot. We all know what happened from there."

"Which way now, Uncle Varo?" I asked as I pulled up to a stop sign

"Go right, and the hood will be on the next right turn. You should know which house is mine from there"

"Trey, how was your date?" I asked

"It was hella chill, I kissed her when we were watchin the movie. I walked her home then I walked to the school and now we where" He said as he was looking down at his phone.

"That's legit, you goin out with her?"

"Nah, we just good friends" He smirked

"Don't tell me you going to try to be a player now" Uncle Varo turned around

"No one even said anything about that!" Trey laughed. I looked through the rear view mirror and saw the twins passed out asleep on each other.

I pulled up to the house and thank god. I didn't want to drive like that again for a long time. I hopped out and helped get one of the twins while Trey got the other.

I walked in with a sleepy D1 and D2 trailing behind me as Trey was helping Alvaro to the door. Talk about a day. I got to skip school and drive...Only Uncle Varo would make that possible.

~Nicole P.O.V.~

So now my Dad was going to meet AJ. Shit.

Dad and AJ already have conflict. Dad doesn't know that AJ was from the gang that tried shooting up his trap house and AJ doesn't know my Dad is part of the gang he shot up and nearly got killed. This should be interesting right?

I was laying in bed texting AJ before I went to bed

*Text Convo*
AJ: So when am I finna c u nxt?
Me: Tomorrow morning...with someone else
AJ: O. Who?
Me:...My Dad...he wants to meet you
AJ: dats chill. its jus yo pops
Me: You've met him already just in a completely different situation
AJ: Ight, well aye. dont worry we finna make it work
Me: I hope so
AJ: It will, imma head to bed i jus took my meds, good night :*
Me: Good night :*
AJ: Love You!
Me: Love You!
*End Of Text Convo*

I was so anxious for tomorrow, I wish AJ wasn't involved with the gang. Then he wouldn't be in the hospital, I wouldn't be on house arrest and Dad would actually relax. But that would only make sense.