Untitled Part 2

Chapter 2, Explanations

"Are you going to come back in time to watch the news with me today?" Mrs. Smith, my foster mom, asked me after giving up on her attempt to make eggs.

"There's another update today?" I questioned back after putting the scrambled eggs I made her Mr. Smith and their other foster children on a plate. They had adopted three children after not being able to produce their own children. I was the oldest being legally 17. I am known as Emily Gold, my family was killed when I was 10 years old when the vampires went on a rampage. I have a little brother, who also survived. His name is Bryce.

The reason why I have this fake I.D. is because I can't continue moving around. And being the over 700 years old werewolf that was born in the 13th century doesn't help my case. That is if I want to hide from the Silver Assassins.

Bryce was 9 when 'we' were attacked. Emily Gold was killed in the fire the vampires set off in his town, although it took several years for the government to know it was vampires. Bryce had ran away from the orphanage two months later. He was reported missing; although he was found 6 years later. Although it wasn't only him found. His now 16 year old sister, who was thought dead, was also found. Apparently when Bryce went on a stroll in the forest he was kidnapped by a vampire. The same vampire that killed his parents and kidnapped his sister.

They were found by the Silver Assassins who were raiding the vampire's lair after killing him second before. They were beaten and used as blood sacs by the vampire, luckily not turned due to a special gene rare humans have. The majority of people with this gene eventually join the Silver Assassins.

This gene makes it so humans are unable to change into a vampire, or any other known supernatural creature. It also has the side effect of making your scent irresistible to vampires.

At least that's what I told the government; luckily they believed me.

Bryce was also adopted by the Smith family. Then there was Ashlee. She is currently 15 years old, and obsessed with Silver Assassins.

She is dangerous; if either Bryce or I slip up she won't hesitate to report us.

9 years ago a vampire slipped up, he and some of his clan exposed one of the world's biggest secrets. Vampires, wizards, the fae, elves, werewolves and other types of shifters, and spirits were discovered. The once thought fictional creatures turned out to be very much real.

And very much killable.

The Silver Assassins grew in size, no longer a secret organization. People believe that sense one clan of vampires went on a rampage all super naturals are evil. Although known for killing vampires, Silver Assassins will stop at nothing to kill all werewolves.

Especially if it's a Silver Wolf.

"Yep, the Silver Assassins not only successfully killed another vampire clan; they think they found another Silver Wolf!" Mrs. Smith said excitedly. She waved her hands enthusiastically as she spoke, "They are supposed to be giving out more details in the news today around 8:30a.m."

"What makes you think it isn't another fake?" I looked up at her. I had just finished setting the table.

"Don't get me wrong, it probably is, there was supposedly been over 1000 werewolf and Silver Wolf sighting each just this week." She said it so matter of flatly as if she looked it up this morning; she probably did.