The Love Letter

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey Guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot. Once again, sorry about the last one being short and in weird font. I deleted because it really sucked. This one will be a lot longer and you can see it is in a better font. If the text looks like this, it means it is part of Derek's journal entry. Well, hope you peeps enjoy! Oh yeah, and in this one shot Derek and Chloe have not gotten together yet!

Chloe's POV

"Today is going to be a great day!" I thought to myself as I sprinted down the stairs. It has been one month since our great escape from the Eddison Group. I was about to take a walk outside when I noticed a paper on the floor. I curiously picked the mysterious paper up and immediately noticed it was in Derek's handwriting. It read...

Dear Diary,

I honestly do not know what to do. I am in love with Chloe Saunders and I do not know how to tell her. She is just so beautiful, I don't know what to do. She probably doesn't even like me back.

I smiled at what I have read so far. Even though I haven't shown it, I have been in love with Derek since we had escaped the Lyle House. He is everything I have dreamed of. I read on...

She is just so funny and shy. She is everything I want in a girl. I guess I will just have to keep quiet and live with the burden of loving someone who does not love me back.

                                            -Derek Souza

I had to tell him somehow. I loved him too. I knew I had to tell him soon. I got up off the floor and started to look for him. It was not that hard though. He was outside playing basketball with Simon. I ran outside as fast as I could.

"Hey Derek!" I said in a cheerful voice. "Can I talk to you... like now?" I added on in a more urgent voice.

"Ummm... sure Chloe! What's up" he said sprinting towards where I was standing.

Once we were out of Simon's sight, I just held his journal entry in the air. His eyes widended and his face turned a bright shade of red. I made sure to hold the paper just barely behind me because I knew what he was going to try to do next. When Derek tried to reach out and grab the page I leaned in and kissed him. At first he just sat there in shock; then his lips started to become in sync with mine. Soon we were so close there was almost no space in between us. I then brushed my tounge over his bottom lip asking for entrance. He responded almost right after I did it by opening his mouth just enough for my tounge to enter his mouth. When we started to need air we broke apart.

"I love you too, Derek." I whispered, and with that I handed him to page and walked back inside.

OMG!OMG! OMG! Just saying, in my opinion, this is probably the best thing I have ever written in my eyes. I LUV IT! Please tell me in the comments if you liked it too. Was it long enough? Tell meh in the comments! Thanks for reading. Love YA!!!