Carl Bentley

CARL BENTLEY

Carl Bentley looked around, there was no doubt it was him they wanted.
He inhaled.
Until the last he had prayed, different gods, not the only summoned. Despite not loving the crowd knew how, at times, serve.
He ran his fingers into the collar, came up at a gas Loka Cola and adjusted his tie, straightened his face slightly tilted upward. The fold hair did not move, his jacket and sat down.
"Ten minutes early -you ran his fingers into the collar too hard, too tight, too ... too much starch collector ..."
Straightened his jacket and waistcoat, the clock slipped out confusing seconds.
"Ten minutes early will serve ... or maybe not."
Another minute and he walked across the office. He repassed his fingers in his collar and he rejoined the distributor sick of carbonated molecules. The tie was still in place, even the hair, the dress ... damn sat back down.
Pall Mall was consumed, forgotten, between the lips. He looked down, everywhere faced the greatest dust grains that burdened the folds of her dress. He tried to become hollow slightly "if I close my eyes, can not see me," he thought.
The door made of feathers angel opened.
"She 'Mr. Bentley? Carl Bentley? "Asked the female incarnation of Anubis in the heel 12.
Nodding and looking stood, stooping to pick up the bag her gaze ran, for the hundredth time, the distributor of sulfur. He came back to run her fingers into the collar, then shook his head ... 'fuck the tie.
"Mr. Carl Bentley" announced Anubis revived by latching the door and chiudendoglielo quickly behind.
He had hoped to not be left alone, however, he thought he heard the clothes cling on in a promise of protection and this comforted him a little.
"Well -I between fol- well ..."
"Here our dear Mr. Bentley ... like maybe a limousine? Lemonade, that is? "
Eye Andrew Senior, fat brown spider staring at him, broke into laughter green and bronze that flooded the room and the skin of an oil film on Carl almond and bromide.
A smile that hid the volto.Ne knew a wide repertoire, but had not been able to get used to the jokes about his name.
"So she's Bentley!"
Blinked back the memories, laughter rubbed on the sheet of files rolling down a drain of living flesh. The tone had changed abruptly Andrew Eye, piece by piece the smile Carl shattered and forced him to tighten his lips in a purple strip that hid the big spider spoiled him annihilated.
"Bentley! -Ripetè The ragno- One of our last shopping! "
Carl remained calm, but the fat insect called for an answer.
"One of our latest purchases -ripetè lowering his eyes-Yes sir, one of your recent purchases, sir"
"And you, you ... after just six months! six months is with us, is the brilliant author of this ... uh! ... MASTERPIECE! "
She held her breath, watched the dress of Andrew Senior getting burnt sugar to force him to stop from time to time in order to appease the itching that the transformation seemed procurargli.Poi seemed to want to forget and shook suddenly dispelling imaginary flies that sucked invisible and surprising for the violence with which he spat the words.
"She is the author of this masterpiece that spoiled !!"
Pills air poured on the table through layers of glass consumed, felt his stomach bug he was sitting on contract, in a matt black listened to his legs sticking in the sides with an imperceptible hiss of ascensore.La his voice is muffled He broke, beans thinner, as well as the soul that abandoned.
"I did not want ... I would rather -the voice scomparve- not wanted to take care of that campaign, sir ..."
The image that appeared in one eye, finely carved on the desk, shone.
"Here -riprese - it was not what I wanted ... sir."
The eye imprisoned on the desk flooded the face of splinters ebony and bakelite Atlantean.
Calmly premeditated Senior Andrew pulled out a file from a batch file often overly polished as the shell of a huge black insect. He ran slowly some pages completely blank, borders irregularly consumed, a photo of the Enola Gay gliding in the air, losing.
He leaned toward Carl
"So -fece tone of sfida- then she certainly will not recognize this slogan; It is certainly not one of his found the happy phrase 'With glasses Gilda H. abbronzeremo of atomic our windows' ... true that it is not his? "
"Yes, here is my ... more or less, sir, specifically was: 'one million Japanese attended yesterday at the world premiere of the explosion of the atomic bomb, proving to be extremely satisfied with the high yield that glasses ... etc., etc. 'not a real slogan but a message prepared in such a manner that induces the potential consumer to ... a ... a ... "
Words pulverized in the air, that was hot. Missing.
The face of Andrew Senior grimaced incontrollata.Carl realized cancer professional commitment in his speech, he forced himself to wait, The voice of the spider, now looked like a spider web, in serious tones, floated between chasms that ' They are waiting.
"Perhaps Mr. Bentley has not yet really realized what happened; I assume, if not, that have found in the house was a ... uh! case..."
Carl, fatigue, swallowed.
"Maybe -riprese ammiccando- Brazil?"
"Italy" -Ebbe the strength to answer
"Already, Italy! I had supposed, Rome, right? "
He recognized his passport, his ticket tucked inside, with enough apparent his superior veered between dita.Abilmente.
He ran his fingers into the collar, a rift was opening in the floor quickly gobbling silently six hundred pounds of filing and lights pinball heading, then, to his sedia.Carl back, jumped up shouldering the far wall, consumed by fear.
Andrew Senior Eye continued undaunted
"Do you know how many billions of dollars we have to pay to the Japanese government after the one that caused to Hiroshima? HE KNOWS'?"
No. He did not know, she could not even imagine imagine it. His eyes were wide in the last moments that remained were fixed on the floor that he was swallowing. He felt no more, did not understand each other. He had lived, after all, and badly hurt but would also be the end and could not stand the idea that the end could not come to an end.
The chasm had crossed almost the entire room engulfing the big carpet that covered metà.Avvolto in amber for a wallpaper Carl was finally dragged down through the gaping throat of iron and cement.
Eye Andrew Senior, cautiously, leaned on the seething abyss.
"A Bentley of '21 ... uh! ... Too bad"
Laughter exploded in the mouth dispersing it into a million pieces between the grids of the air conditioning. He is screaming.

Dedicated marketing professionals
Who replaced epidemics
In the work of mass destruction.
Making them regret.