T h i r t e e n

I hope you lovely lil' carrots enjoy this chapter! Some very sad and exciting things will be happening! ;)

----

// Harry's POV //

All I could see from behind Zoe was the other girl what was her name.. Kayla? Jump in front of her right as a gun shot went off.

My eyes widened as I seen Zoe and Kayla fall to the ground I ran over to see that Zoe had gotten from the ground to check on her and I could hear her yelling her name.. I think? "Lily, Lily! Say something, Say something!" she kept yelling those words over and over before she burst into tears.

I ran over to them and looked at where she got shot.. She got shot in the chest.. Near the heart.. Oh god I need to call the ambulance, now. As I called 911 I could see the tears that were streaming down Zoe's face gradually get faster and faster as they came out of her eyes and I felt my heart break at the sight of her like this. I don't like seeing her like this is just pains me so.

"It'll be okay Zoe.. I promise" I said and she slightly looked up from Kayla's body "don't promise something you can't keep" she said, still sniffling and I couldn't take it anymore.

I stood up from my crouched position on the ground and walked over to Zoe stood her up from the ground by Kayla's body and turned her face to look at me. And I wasted no time pressing my lips to hers in a short sweet kiss. Then I pulled away and smiled at her and she just had a plain look of shock written across her whole face and I smirked.

"You can't just give up she could still be alive we just have to get her to the hospital and find the motherfucker that shot her in the first place" she smiled at my words and nodded right as the ambulance pulled up to the parking lot that we had carried her to.

Two of the guys that were in the ambulance got and with a gurney and picked Lily up and put her on it (A/N: Zoe had told him her real name) and lifted her away into the ambulance, and Zoe followed right behind them telling them that we were her cousins and we needed to come with her and I just hope she's alright for Zoe's sake.

// Zoe's POV //

When we got to the hospital with the help of the ambulance guys we got out as the rolled Lily away as me and Harry chased them but right as were about to follow them a nurse stepped in front of me and Harry who was standing right beside me. "I'm sorry honey but you can't go any further your cousin is going into in the ICU so you can't go with her yet I'm afraid" she said and I slowly nodded even though it killed me not going back there with her but I understood.

Me and Harry walked over to the waiting room chairs and took a seat and I laid my head on Harry's shoulder I was too tired to be embarrassed right now. And I think he noticed that, I'm just sad about what's going to happen after we leave this hospital today.. I may never get to see Harry again and.. and Lily might die.. No, no I can't think about that I optimistic about this.

I gotta stay positive she could- she could make it, yeah I'm just going to think that. I swear mother nature has the worst timing. It just started poring down raining and thundering/lightning right as the rest of the boys and Allison came bursting through the doors of the hospital and Ali came running at me when she seen me. She even pulled me up out of my chair sobbing.

"Is- is she really?-" She couldn't finish her sentence because she got choked up on a sob and I also started crying again too. Man I just hope she makes it. 

----

It was about an hour later and we were all still sitting in the waiting room waiting for a response from the doctor and It looked like we weren't getting one tonight- Well I was proved wrong as the doctor came walking into the waiting room calling out me and Harry's names.

"Zoe Carlisle and Harry Styles? Are you in here?" I stood up as did everybody in our group did as well. "I'm afraid to tell you that your cousin Lily has passed away at the time 12:00am March 25th 2015." Right as he said that I burst into a sob as did Allison and we both pulled each other into an embrace and after today. We will have not only a non-completed mission of taking Naughty Boy down, but we'll have lost a best friend and the boys that we loved the most.

----

*Sobs* Poor Lily R.I.P. You gals or guys are going to kill me especially a certain    Well that's all for now, Sharon has been hounding me in a Skype call making me update this.. Hi! Sharbear ;) Don't forget to vote and comment and I'll see you in the next chapter of One Direction's Personal Spies ~Megan (: x