Girl Meets Flaws.

Start from the beginning

"She doesn't mean that." Riley says.

"Sure I do. He knows he is. He embraces it. But you already know that Farkle. That's what makes you unique." Maya says to him.

"What good is being unique if somebody knows your really not?" He asks us with a look on his face. He walks away. I watch him walk away, sad. Someone's bullying him like someone's bullying me. I frown.

After school I head home. I see my dad in the living room. Oh no. I walk to my room. After a few minutes of just being in my room, my phone rings.

"Hello?" I say without checking the caller.

"Hey." I hear Lucas say.

"Hey cowboy." I say.

"Do you know what's going on with Farkle?" He asks me.

"No, I wish I did but I don't know." I say. My phone buzzes. I look at it and see Maya calling. "Can I add Maya into the call? She's calling me."

"Yeah, sure." Lucas says.

"Okay one sec." I say then add Maya into the call. "Maya?"

"Hey Em." She says.

"Okay, your on a group call with Lucas also." I say to her.

"Hey Huckleberry." She says.

"Hi Maya." He says.

We talk for a little bit about Farkle and what could be going on with him. I hear my door suddenly open. I put my phone under my blanket, hoping he didn't see it. I notice a bottle in his hand. He's drunk.

"You're the reason she left." He says to me.

I give him a confused look, it's mixed with scaredness. "Wh- what?" I stutter.

"You're the reason thwat your mother left! You're the reason she walked out!" He yells. He throws the glass bottle at me. It breaks on my arm. I shriek from the glass thats now some what in me. Not all of it is though.

"Why did you do that?" I ask him in a small voice.

"You deserved it. You're worthless. You're the reason she left and didn't come back! She should have stayed and we could have gotten rid of you!" He starts to hit me. Kicking, punching.

"Ahh!" I yell trying to get away from him but it's not working.

"Stop screaming!" He yells still hitting me.

After a while he stops and leaves the room. He was hitting me for like twenty minutes. I slowly, very slowly get up and look in the mirror. There's bruises on my face. My lips busted, again. And I have a black eye. No.

I hear a noise from my bed. Oh no. I left my phone on. I didn't hang up on Maya and Lucas. I walk over to the bed. I pick up my phone and put it to my ear. I'm so gonna regret this. "He- hello?" I ask into it.

"Emily! What happened?" Lucas asks. "What was all the yelling? Why did we hear glass breaking?" Maya asks.

"No- nothing." I stutter. "Nothing happened. I'm fine." I lie. I can't let them find out.

"Why was your dad yelling? Why did it sound like glass hit something then you screamed?" Maya asks.

"I- I'm fine." I sat, tears falling from my eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Maya asks.

"I'm not-" I get cut off by my window opening. Half expecting my dad to come in, I quickly cross the room near my closet. I see Lucas walk in, with his phone to his ear. He looks around the room, then at me, shocked.