two

i started writing this on the bus so sorry if it's really bad
-
tylers pov

after josh left i opened up my notebooks and noticed josh had left his dorm room number and his phone number. why the heck would someone give me their room number and phone number after i dumped coffee all over them?
i went by joshs room but i was too nervous to talk to him but i was prepared for that. i left a cup of coffee, a poem (which was probably pointless and josh wouldn't care at all) and also a note asking if he wanted to get coffee sometime.

joshs pov
i thought i heard someone outside of my room so i opened up the door and looked in the hallway. no one was there but there was a cup of coffee, and a note. i picked them up and started to read the note. it was from typer and all of this made him seem even more adorable if possible.
i went straight to his room and knocked on the door.
he opened it and smiled, i could look at him smile all day.
"hey, i got your note and wondered if you uh wanted to get coffee right now?"
he smiled even more oh my gosh im going to die from the cuteness.

tylers pov

we were on our way to the coffee shop and josh was holding my hand. he grabbed immediately when i said yes to getting coffee right now and he pulled me out of the dorm building (which he didn't need to do i was excited enough to move).
"nice crown by the way" i pointed out noticing he was still wearing it. he then took it off and put it on my head.
"no i said i want you to keep it" i said trying to give it back to him.
"but you're so cute wearing it, i'll take it back after our date if you really want me to."
"wait this is a date.." i asked a little confused but excited cause i already really like josh
"i mean ya if you want it to be..." he trailed off. i decided what the heck and leaned up and kissed his cheek.
-
super cute date coming up next yay i'll probably write it tonight