Chapter 45

2 weeks till graduates and I'll be in the same university with Finn but something still stuck in my mind about our family conflict.

Why Mom lets Annie adopt me? Why she let me go? Why she keep Finn? She doesnt love me? Is that?

I keep thinking while walking in the hallways until I bumb into someone.

"Sorry." I keep my head down.

"Its okay half-sister in law." I looked up and he is Jake.

I gave him a half-smile.

"What happened?" He asks.

"My mind just wandering. Thinking aboug something." I simply answer.

"You can tell me if you want." Jake said.

"No it's not important thing, just thinking about my and Sam's project." I lied.

"Anyway, how is your relationship with Marley?" I ask.

"Good. More than good." He said.

The bells rings

"Talk to you later, Jake!" I shouts and walked to the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm standing in front of my locker and keep wandering until someone hug me from behind.

"Babe, I miss you." Puck said.

I looked back. "I have a glee club right now." I simply answer and about to leave him then he grabs my hand.

"Something wrong with you. Tell me whats wrong?" Puck frown.

"Nothing happened." I fake smile.

"You lie. You cant lie to me you know. Tell me." Puck said.

My eyes glazing so I keep my head down.

"I'm just thinking why mom let Annie adopted me? Is she hate me? Or she doesnt love me like the way she did to Finn? Am I the daughter that she never exptected?" I'm about to cry.

"You already read her diary and she tolds you the truth that she cant raise you both." Puck said.

"But-- I just cant believe that, my mind keep asking why?" I said.

"Listen, I wasnt believe when Mr. Schue told me that I have a brother but I'm facing the truth and Jake is my half brother." Puck hug me.

"But..."

"Babe, stop thinking about this okay. Finn loves you, and also Carole." Puck cut me off.

I just nodded.

"Come on. Let's surprising someone in the choir room." Puck grabs my hand and we walk into the choir room.

As we arrived in the choir room, I sit in the front row beside Artie and keep my head down.

"You okay?" Artie asked.

"Fine." I simply answer.

A familiar voice with guitar is playing.

You're not alone together we stand ill be by your side you know ill take your hand 
When it gets cold and it feels like the end theres no place to go you know I wont give in 

No I wont give in 

Keep holding on, cause you know we'll make it through we'll make it through just stay strong. 

Cause you know im here for you, theres nothing you can say (nothing you can say) 

Nothing you can do (nothing you can do)