Chapter 1

I'm Abygail Wilson, the new student of William McKinley and now I dont know what shall I do here. Well, maybe I could find a new friend here or I dont know. Let's just find out.

I always dream that I could study here and yeah here I am. The reason why I wanna study here is because there is a guy that I love the most like my big brother but actually he is my cousin.

Finn Hudson.

First thing that came on my mind that I have to find him and there he is, standing in front of his locker talking with his friend or his bestfriend, I dont know.

"Finn Hudson!!!" I called him too loud and hugging him from his behind.
"What the... Aby! What are you doing here?" Finn looked at me with curious face and then hugging me back. "Nothing.. I'm just trying to find where the hell are you. Well kidding, I'm a new student here." I laughed. "Wow, my little kitten sister here, I miss so so bad." Finn sounds like he hasn't meet me for a couple year but actually I just met him before summer and I didn't tell him that I'm going here.

"Hey buddy, are you cheating on Berry?" Ask a guy with a mohawk hair behind him. He wear his footbal jacket as same as Finn's. He has brown eyes and such a good body but he seems like bullies.

"Hell..No.. she's Abygail, my cousin, our mom are sisters. But she's like my little sister." Finn says proudly.

"Well hello beautiful young lady. I'm Noah Puckerman, the most handsome guy in this McKinley, I dont marked myself but all the other girls said so." So the mohawk guy is Puck that Finn had been told me sometimes, he's Finn's bestfriend anyway.

"Well Hi." I gave him a sofly smile. He's not bad at all.

"Who said that Noah Puckerman is the most handsome guy in McKinley? I dont said so. Hey Aby, I miss you!" Rachel finally came behind Puck. She's Finn's girlfriend, we've been hangin out sometimes and she's also my bestfriend.

"I miss you too. Cant believe that I entered this school and meet these amazing people." Sounds excited from me.

"Including me?" Ask Puck with pointing his finger to his face.

"I dont think so haha." I laughed while answering his question and see Puck smiling look at me and I blush.

"You're cute when you blush." Puck said with a smile, a cute handsome smile.

"Aww someone is trying to cheating." A girl wear cherios jacket come to us and suddenly, kissing Puck in front of me, Finn and Rachel.

Puck pulled her away and she smirk at me "dont you dare to talk to my boyfriend anymore!" Pointed at me and grab Puck's hand then go away.

My face look so confused and Rachel gasped her mouth, Finn frown at me and start talking "dont listen to her, she's a bithcy, she always think that Puck is her boyfriend."

"Who is she?"

"Quinn Fabray. The head of cherios."

"Oh. I see."

The bells rings.

"What do you have for first period?" Finn looked at my schedule. "English." I simply answer.

"Alright, see you on lunch Aby, bye." Rachel then grab Finn's hands then they both go away.

"Bye you two." I pull my book from my locker and going to my classroom.

-----------------------------------------------

Hello. This is my first story and I hope you'll like it. Sorry for any mistakes.

Much love
Aby♡♡