killer!!!!!

Taokaka stared at tomoe for quiet awhile. During classes, lunch, study hall, and walking back to our dorms.

*in Aria's and Alice's room**it feels tense in there*

"Aria....." Alice said.
"Yeah...."

"What are they doing here?!??!?!?"

*tomoe is laying down on Aria's bed reading a book, and taokaka is in front of the TV watching Sponge Bob*

"Do you have a problem with me being here?" Tomoe said. Then taokaka stood up, and grabbed both me and Alice's wrist and started dancing.

"Ooooooooooohhhhh aye aye captin..........AAYYE AAYYE CAPTIN!!!!!!!" Taokaka yelled. "Taokaka be quite" Alice said beginning to get annoyed of the amount of noise and guests in our room.

"Ooooooohhh who lives in the

pineapple under the sea...Sponge Bob

square pants!!! Absorbent and yellow

and porous is he?!! SPONGE BOB

SQUAREPANTS!!!! If natural nonsense

be something you wish!!!! Sponge Bob square pants!!!!

Then drop on the deck and drop like a fish!!! Sponge Bob square pants!!

READY!! Sponge Bob square pants! !!!!Sponge Bob square pants! !!!!Sponge Bob square pants! !!!! Sponge Noooooooooooo Square Paaaaaantss-." Tomoe then threw a text book at taokaka.

Taokaka was then rubbing her head, in pain. "Oowww what was that for?" Alice was still spinning and fell on her bed, her head hitting the wall and a little bit of blood splattered all over it. I however was still spinning alot that I was about to fall on to the ground when something caught me. My eyes were still spinning. I was then put on my bed.

Getting my vision back, I saw that tomoe was the one that saved me from the fall. "Try to be careful next time" he warned me in a serious tone. "O-okay s-sorry."

Tomoe was then punched across the face. I had to hold in the laughter. "Fox boy!, don't be so mean to good girl."

She was about to punch him again, when tomoe instantly blocked her attack, and was about to hit her.

"Tomoe please don't hit her" I said, tugging his arm. He then lowered his fist, and sat back down like nothing happened.

"Thanks good girl, you're such a good girl. Good girl can I talk to you out in the hallway quickly." "Umm......sure." 'I wonder what's on her mind.'

•in the hallway•

"Good girl........does fox boy seem familiar to you?" "Mmmmmmmm...........not really, why?" "It feels like I know him from somewhere, like he's been with us before somewhere, it's hard to remember." "Yea...it's really hard to remember what happened when we were little....it was probably thousands of years ago.
-----------------------------------------------------------
[Fun fact #1]

All students, faculty, and staff ,age really slowly, so they could be more than thousands of years old. In the human world they must lie about their age.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Well maybe your right, right now I just need fish." "But taokaka, you just ate fish." "I know, but I am still hungry!" "Let's just go-"

☆!!!!!!CRASH!!!!!☆

"What happened?" "We better go check or else all of the fish will gone." "We don't have any more." "Come on"

~inside~