Introduction

This is a FanFiction based on the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. No copyright infringement is intended, and all characters are the property of J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Warner Bros. Pictures and any other relevant parties. I am just borrowing the world of Harry Potter purely for the enjoyment of myself and others, no money is being made.

This story was inspired by the Pride and Prejudice aesthetic picture set by @myfatherwillhearaboutus on Tumblr, that can be found on both their profile and mine. This is more of a general Jane Austen story, as I wanted to find a way to portray a Drarry relationship but still within the intrinsic social confines that make Austen's worlds so tantalising. I'd like to mention here THAT WRITING LIKE JANE AUSTEN IS EXTREMELY HARD, so I hope I did a good enough job.

This story is split into two halves. The first part, "The Middle", was the original story inspired by the picture prompt. The second part, "The Foundation", is a follow up I was asked to write by my friend Ekene for her 21st birthday present.

If you wish to share more Drarry love with me, you can find all my stories on FanFiction.net (Juliet'sEmoPhase), Archive Of Our Own (JulietsEmoPhase), and there's daily Drarry feels as well as all my little drabbles over on Tumblr (@julietsemophase). 

If you would like to check out my published books, you can find me as Helen Juliet and HJ Welch on Amazon!     

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy!

Juliet xxx