Full of Surprises

It was such a lovely morning that i do not have to wake up so early in the morning to work. I called Alicia as i had a party to welcome my older brother back from work. I had not seen him for a century and was really excited about the party. Many people will come and it will be so lively! I could finally see my brothers family and kids.
The party started and we had so much fun. We ate, we dance, and we played till i went dizzy! All of a sudden, my mother call me in the room and i was puzzled. She told me that there will be one more surprise and tild me to wait at the gate.
As i live at a bangalow, i waited at the front gate for that 'surprise' my mum told me.
I was overjoyed and shocked when i saw a man wearing a very smart shirt and smiling at me really warmly. It was Vincent!!! I could not express my emotions and I quickly opened the gate and hugged him tightly.
It has been years when we can only see and hear from each other through skype and now i can finally meet him! I ask him how he know about this party and how did he get my adress. It was all mum mums plan and she wanted me to be happy.
We spent the days together and he could live with me in Singapore and become a permanent resident. Vincent's family came after a few days later and finally we can arrange our wedding dates.