***

Greg was coming today. I sat at the front of my study table and searched the web for whatever good recipe I might find there. At last, I ended up making a baked Mac which I believe, was Greg's favorite (he never told me that, though. I just often saw him buying instant baked Mac.)

Not a several hours ago, a knock came from my door. I opened, of course, but not expecting it to be Darryl and Thea carrying a box.

"Hey, Nic." They greeted with a smile.

I stared down on what they were carrying "What's in those boxes, guys?" I asked, curious.

"Maybe we can come inside first for a moment?"

"Oh, yes." I chuckled at my lack of hospitability.

"Here are books," Thea explained, sitting at the sofa. "Secondhand books, actually, that our fellow pharmacy students have used. They are selling it at low price. Maybe you want to check if you need any of these? There is Anatomy book here which we will be needing next semester."

I checked the box that contained books and I was able to get three books that all in all cost twenty bucks.

"Have you rounded all the corners of the dormitory asking freshmen students for these?" I asked as I hand Thea the money.

"Almost. Just drop by here for some rest."

"You need anything? Foods? I got a cake in the refrigerator."

"Sure," Darryl answered and Thea giggled first before nodding.

I went to the kitchen and got the cake out of the fridge together with a jug of orange juice. When I came back, a handsome man in a three-fourth folded black leather jacket was standing at the door. Greg. I smiled at the sight of him but I made myself sure that I placed the serving tray at the table where Thea and Darryl were already sitting before I ran. Or I didn't know if I was running but it was fast to be a walk.

I hugged him and he kissed me long enough for whomever those busy people behind me to see. I knew Greg was aware that it was not just me in here, because he nodded at them after and he even greeted Thea. Why I was not afraid? Why did I dare to do whatever I just did?

"Hey, Greg. How's your dad?" Thea asked.

"He is recovering now." Greg replied with a smile and Thea went back to finishing her food.

I kissed Greg once more. "Do you want to take a rest first?" I said, taking off his backpack and then his jacket.

"That's for sure."

I excused myself to Thea and Darryl and escorted Greg to his room.

"You guys look sweet. So are you planning to get your relationship out of the box?" Thea interrogated when I got back, chewing the last bite of cake.

"We have not talked about it yet, but hope that to be soon." I said, pushing a smile as I cleaned the table.

"I thought you were single." Darryl broke in. Fear suddenly rushed in me as I remembered his connection to my church mates. Should I kneel down now and beg him to keep it from them?

"Well now, you know him more." Thea answered and I just snagged a wry smile, blaming my emotion for my regrets.

I shook Greg vigorously but his eyes were still closed. It was impossible, he was faking it. Geez, that fact brought me back to memory of Lance, the day when we did what we should had not done.