~Boarding School~ C2. PIC OF TYLER

This chapter is dedicated to Sup3rS3tareh because of her previous comment! It really made our day and made us want to write more. I hope you'll read on and still continue to like our story!! :* 

-xox-

 ----> PIC OF TYLER!

SHE HAS GEORGEOUS EYES!!! 

||-Chapter 2-||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

~Tyler's P.O.V~

We walked out my door and walked around the streets finding a way to some mall or something. I really need to buy new clothes,shoes and other stuff before we go to boarding school. Funny, because I still don't know the name of it because it's weird... We were already walking around for like half an hour and haven't found our way, when someone tapped my shoulder...

" Hello, you two look lost. Need any help?" Said one of the girls. There was two girls standing in front of us. One, the one that spoke, of them had short blond hair,brown eyes,covered in tons of make up and looked quite b*thcy. Looking B*thcy, talking b*tchy. Yeah she had very weird high pitched voice that made me slightly deaf. While the other one had the same haircut except had this gingery brown hair with these brownish-golden eyes, and wearing just a mascara and a see-through lip gloss, she looked allot more non-b*tchy then the other one. 

"And you are...?" Charr spoke.

Oh sorry, my name is Lauren and this is-" said the b*tchy one when she was cut off by the other one.

"My name is Alexia" (the one you pronounce Aleksh-ee-ia) Yeah, she totally was more nicer than Lauren. Right now, I think that Lauren is only friends with her because when Alexia stands next to her it makes her more pretty...

" My name is Tyler, nice to meet you." I held out my hand and shook it with them.

"My name is Charlie, but you can call me Charr" (oh and btw you pronounce that Sharr) they shook hands too and then Alexia spoke.

"So you're new here?" she said as she looked at me and Charr.

" yeah, we were actually looking for the mall..." Charr spoke.

"Oh, we were actually heading there so if you want you can come with us?" Lauren spoke.

"Okay, thanks." I said Charr just smiled.

"No problem" They smiled back and then we started walking. We talked allot, and we got to know them quite a bit. Oh and they go to a boarding school too.There's two boarding schools outside the city and we don't know which one we're going to so we'll have to wait to find out if we're gonna be with them. I actually found out that Lauren was okay, except to people that she doesn't like, and I think she liked us because she was nice to us, she talks allot and is an outgoing type which I like because both me and Charr are like that except we are more craaaazy! Alexis is quite shy and quiet  because she has been through a lot but when she gets to know you and lets you in she's funny,kind and she laughs ALLOT! She has such a funny laugh, that's something that Charr and her have in common. 

We then got to the mall and we separated because they were seeing someone, they asked us to come with them but we didn't want to. Right now I'm hoping to be in school with them!! 

As soon as Charr saw a sweets shop she grabbed me and ran for her life to get some fruitellas, both of us love fruitella's!! Then I decided we should go and see what kind of shoes were in this town, so I looked for a Nike shoe shop and Charr searched for some flats,which she loves! Even though we liked other kind of shoes both of us had something for converse! we just couldn't resist converse we had to buy them! I bought high top converse that were black with a lot of colourful standing out writing on, I also bought a pair that were light blue with white stars on them. Charr bought this shiny white ones which had diamonds in them and written I <3 Converse and another custom made converses they were meant to be shiny purple with printed pictures of me and her and written best friends on them.  I already had ones like that except green ones...

We then went to another shop called The Fame, downstairs they had full of ladies clothes,shoes and jewellery and at the top it was men's wear and stuff, except there was only a counter downstairs...We bought jeans,shirts jewellery and some other stuff while,as always, Charr took longer with shoes, again! She bought like 4 pairs of shoes already!!! But instead of waiting I headed to the line because it was long, so I would save some time...

When I was making my way to the counter,I wasn't paying much attention so I bumped in to something that nearly made me fall on my butt,suddenly i felt a hands around my waist and to my amazement I saw green eyes...

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

||-End of chapter 2-||