Satisfied with his answer he thanked the Dr. and watched him leave.

Greg pulled away from Mimi, he held her hand and turned to stand close to Tara again. He leaned over and pressed his lips to her forehead.

"You hear that princess. You are getting better. Soon you will be awake and we will be right here waiting." he whispered.

******

England, 1245

Aweek has gone by after their visit to Marlaudes home. It's been a week since he made his threat known. And since then he has put his plan into place. He would attack Chaswick Castle....

The burly lord paced back and forth as the room erupted into chaos with his decision.
Paper slewn across the table with strategies of his attack etched on the parchment for the men nearby to see.

Smashing his closed fist on the table, Ale fell over and his men stopped their chatter to stare at the irate man before them. He thundered, "We must strike and very soon!"
He strode purposefully along the length of the table.

"He thinks he is safe in his Keep. He thinks he can't be attacked!" Spinning on his heel he faced them.

"I object. I donna feel it is wise to start a war over such a puny offense. It is not necessary." A gruff voice came from the dark corner of the room.

Marlaude paused to look through the wide array of heads before him towards the dark corner.

"Show yourself" he ordered the man.

Small gasps and light chatter came as a tall muscular man stepped forward. Familiar eyes clashed with Marlaudes as the mans eyes landed over everyone in the room. He lazily made his way around the room and began to talk.

"You would start a war over a little offense because your daughter was rejected?" he began.

"Aye," Marlaude clenched his jaw.

"You would put the lives of your people at risk. Drive your men to their deaths on a long forgotten promise that holds no validity only because your pride was wounded?" Trevar leaned over the table to stare down the murderous glare of his friend and advisor.

"It was an agreement that I held my promise to," Marlaude bit out squeezing his fists tight.

"You...mayhap. But, it is long forgotten. And I refuse to put my men's lives at risk on the questionable virtue of your daughter," he hissed.

A dead silence fell. All worried gazes fell on the young girl in the corner.

"What did you say?" Marlaude shot her a murderous glare.

He watched as she slunk back and averted her gaze.

"Men talk, is all I can say my friend. And the corners in this keep have watchful eyes. Nothing is a secret and it surprises me that you do not know," Trevar scowled.

Enraged with Trevar's words, Marlaude slammed his fists on the table before him sending everything to the floor. He faced Erica that now coward in a corner and stalked towards her.

He took in the guilty stare. And that was enough to insite his ire. It was true, her virtue was compromised.
He back handed her sending her to the ground. She groveled and wept to be forgiven but he ignored her.

"Take her out of my sight," he ordered and two men came forward and helped her up.

"This changes nothing," Marlaude looked directly at Trevar.

"Are you mad, of course it does," Trevar scoffed in disbelief.

"It would have not come to this if he did not place his eyes on the girl he is with." Marlaude shook his head.

It was no secret that she intrigued him.

The eerie look in Marlaudes eyes with that statement made Trevar scowl shaking his head.
"What are you plotting?"

The develish grin on his friends face made him clench his fists.

"I wonder if taking the lass out of the equation, will I be able to bend him to my will," he began playing with his beard in deep thought.

"Surely you don't plan to kill her, you can not?" Trevar scoffed in disbelief.

"Of course not," he chuckled. "I will simply take her from him,"

"And how do you plan to accomplish that?" Trevar asked agitated.

He didnt like this one bit.

"You will see my good friend."

You will see....

*******

So sorry guys for the late updates im trying my best to get these stories wrapped up.
Writters block has me stumped.
I want to point out first before I continue that you are all amazing... I can begin to explain the immense happiness I have in a.m. when I see ALL the notifications and comments....they trully make my day....
....here you go...
Please comment and like....mostly comment I need the feedback...