"You listen to their band right?" Bryana asked and I nodded. "What's your favorite song?" She asked me and Ashton chuckled.

"Um... Invisible." I said and they nodded. "The other songs are great too." I told them and they nodded.

"Thanks love." Ashton said and I nodded as we walked along the piers. "So..." Ashton trailed off and I giggled a little bit.

"So..."

"Who's you're favorite member?" Bryana asked and I laughed. "I couldn't think of anything to ask I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I said and smiled. "Drummers for the win right?" I asked her sheepishly and she nodded as she raised her hand.

"Yes." She agreed and we high fived. "I'm sure Ashton feels pretty glad, it'd suck to adopt a girl who likes Michael more."

"It's fine." Ashton said and laughed. "I'm not about to tell you who you're favorite should be, that's like telling you who to love, and you don't do that to someone."

"Ohh, deep." I teased and he laughed as I nudged him with my elbow. "Someone likes Shakespeare and One Direction."

"Well, I do find myself alone in the middle of the night sometimes. I need someone to keep me company." He joked and I laughed. "Harry Styles and Shakespeare are great listeners and understand so well."

"I'll keep that in mind." Bryana said and scoffed as she walked ahead.

"Baby," Ashton said and she cracked a smile as he jogged up to her, grabbing her arm. "I love you, don't leave me like this." He said and I laughed.

"Oh look, a clothing store." Bryana said and Ashton's eyes widened. "Let's go in."She said excitedly as Ashton let her arm go.

"Oh no."

She dragged us into the store and I laughed as Ashton shook his head, a smile on his lips. "You need more cute clothes Alexa. You're my daughter now, you need to have tons of cute clothes." Bryana said and I nodded as we looked around.

"I won't argue, I like clothes." I said and Ashton laughed as we looked around. I looked and Bryana held up a grey halter top.

She pressed it against me and I looked at her, raising an eyebrow. "Medium?" She asked and I nodded as she smiled. She put the shirt over her arm and we walked around some more.

"I don't understand your love for shopping Bryana. When you model clothes, you usually get free sets. What's the point?" Ashton asked and Bryana laughed.

"I like shopping. My wallet doesn't, but I do. It's not fun just being given stuff all the time. Plus, Ash, you see my modeling pictures." She as she looked at the skinny jeans. "Size?"

"Um... six." I told her and she told me that she was too. "If I ever need to borrow clothes, I know where to go. I tend to forget to do laundry." I said and she laughed while nodding.

"Anytime. I do the same so watch out." She said and Ashton chuckled as he put his arms over our shoulders.

"This is kind of weird because like one arm is all the way up by my shoulders, and my other arm is like by my chest." Ashton said and looked at me.

"It's not my fault I'm not that tall, I'm only five-five." I said and he laughed. "I'm cute so my height doesn't matter." I said and smiled.

"Of course." Ashton said and pushed my glasses up. "Bry, are you going to try anything on?"

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" She said and I laughed. "I am though, just shirts and some jeans." She told him and held up some ripped white jeans.