Chapter two

Dante's pov
We got to the hospital and they quickly put Nicole to the surgery(is that it?) Room to treat her wounds. while i, was walking back and fort didnt know what to do.. Katelyn,Aphmau,and Cadenza was the first three to come.

"Dante, What did you do to her?!" Katelyn yelled at me.. well i guess thats what i deserve. And since she and nicole are also best friends..

"Shh... its okay katelyn, Nicole is a tough one, she could survive this."
Aphmau said trying to calm down katelyn.

"Let's just hope she's alright" cadenza said in a worried tone.

Everyone else (in the room could see it!! Sorry cant help it..) came after that little argue.

"Okay, Dante what exactlt happend, from the start where before Nicole, got hit by a truck." Laurence said while Garroth just nod.

"Umm.. Girls Could you give us a bro's private time?" Travis said

"Sure thing.." all of the ladys said. and go to.. the um.. where there is food? As i thought that someone cough at me *not literaly*

"Dante, you gonna say something?" Garroth said

"Well i guess.. Okay so as you guys know um.. me and kawaii~chan broke up. And well i kind off let my emotions get the best of me.. and well thats where.. me and nicole started a little argue ment.. i know she was joking around when she said kawaii~chan, likes someone else.. because kawaii~chan told me she's still not yet ready for a relation ship... anyway um.. i kind off got to far and well.. i made her cry.." i said staring to the floor.

"W-wait, so you made nicole, cry?" Travis said.

"Thats what he said you idiot!" Laurence said.

"Guys just shush, were here to support dante, from his.. mistake to make it right, right!?" Garroth said to the both of them. Then the two them stop and started saluting garroth.

"Heh.. you guys really know when i need you right?" I said looking at them and they all nod.

●●●●minutes later•••••

Nicole is now placed into a room. And well katelyn is still mad at me for what i did to nicole. Every time i stare at nicole, she glares at me soo i need to be sneaky if i would glance at nicole.

"Hey Dante-kun, kawaii~chan is sorry about this but i made some cake and some cookies for nicole~senpai, and for Dante-kun to make you two feel better and also for everyone else!" Kawaii~chan said closing the door of the room.

"Thanks kawaii~chan" me and everyone else says.
Then after that it was getting late so everyone else said there good byes and leave (well they.are.comming back tomorrow.) Until it was just me and katelyn.

"Dante, you better take of nicole while im gone and dont do something stupid again! Good bye." She said leaving me with nicole alone

"Well nicole, i hope you wake up tomorrow." I said while kissing her forehead(??) Then leaved.

○○○○at dante's house°°°°
"Huhhhh... its so lonely to be without nicole... heh.. heck she was even my first crush then before i was with kawaii~chan. *bark* w-what was that?" I said to myself while opening the lights.. then.. nicole's pet came running to me(i forgot the name of her fox/dog?) Ohh.. yeah.. i forgot nicole came here with her pet..

"Nicole's not with me yet,girl(i think its a girl? Idk) i said petting her.. hmm.. you could stay here with me if you want.. *bark* i'm taking that as a yes to be here.. oh.. well *bark* alright lets go to bed.. come on. Good night..."
I said turning off the lights then go to sleep.

Hey!!! Soo.. enjoying this chapter? Go follow me for more epic "dancole" "garmau" "laurmau"!! And you could request me, what kind of ship do you want to have in a chapter or un a story! ~Nicole~chan..

Aphmau: nicole? How are you writting this if your in the hospital bed AND unconcious right now!!

Nicole: um..

Katelyn: Nicole!! Why did you get hit!?

Nicole:*points at dante*

Dante: what!?

Katelyn: dante, you better be prepared for whats comming for you!!!

Nicole: -_- meh.. this is what happends everyday to meh real life..

Everyone: 0-0

Nicole: -_- anyway bye guys see you in the nextchapter *walks away*