The meet

I pull in and I can tell I'm in Hollywood because off the beach that is everywhere and I pull up to this big beautiful hose like Manson and I know that there rich but is this the right house I'm at. I know my family is rich too but we liked small houses. Then a older man and woman came out around the age of 30 or so. "Why hello sweetheart is your name Macey More?" "Yes I am." And then they take me inside. The woman yells up stairs and she says "boys get down here. We have three sons." Oh great boys. Then three boys walk down stairs on around 7-8 one about 14 and one about my age 16-17. "What mom." They all say together. "Your new sister is here." "Hi my names Macey." Well they don't seem friendly the older ones are on their phones not paying attention and there dad took the phones out of their hands. And they both yelled hey!! "Go help get her things out of the car you two." And they followed me outside. We walk up to my back car. "weres your car?" "Right here and I seen the trunk and then the butterfly doors and they both let there mouths fall. "Where did you get this only two people in the world has one!?!" "Yeah me and my older brother." "But how!?!" "Our dad made them for us he owns the car company in Florida the one called Mores cars. Which is my last name but he's dead now and so is my mom so my brother takes care of it, look just get my stuff inside please." And they did the older one around my age keeps staring at me and licking his lips, man am I that hot. Then when we were next to each other I swear he touched my butt. I starts a conversation with me will we put the stuff inside "so I'm thinking I'll ride to school tomorrow with you."
"Why would you want to do that?" "Because I just do OK." "OK then it's fine with me." After we got to my room I seen it's all pink "yuck." And he just laughed. I asked if I can paint it green and purple and the maids did it for me then I started to set my room up. After I was done they called me down for dinner. And they told us to get ready for bed because of school tomorrow.
______________________________________

Hey you guys it's me and I know I haven't updated in a while but here you go hope you enjoy. <3