Party

Chapter 8

Zoey's P.O.V

This was finally the last day of exams and of my/our junior high year. I've grown a lot closer to Zayn and to the rest of the guys, I got to see Haleh and Zee more because of the studying groups us girls had. I have a feeling that Louis has something but is not telling us about...something about a girl i shall say, I'm going to have to talk to him alone. Zayn is becoming really protective of me, but not over protective, which I'm kinda fine with, let's hope he doesn't become too over protective, I now know that he has anger issues that come out rarely, which I find kind hot, don't ask.

"5 minutes left!!" Exclaimed Mr.Houten making me snap out of my day dream, oh my God i had 2 exercises left...thanx to the studying groups we made the past week it made this subject a whole lot easier for me, so I managed to finish them in not more than 3 minutes. I placed my paper on Mr.Houten's table and exited the classroom making my way to Zayn's to see if he was done since his class was next to mine. Our classrooms' doors are always left open during our exams so the principle could pass by every now and then to check on us...I caught Zayn massaging his temples trying to remember something I guessed. 2 minutes and 30 seconds should be enough for me to help him out...I quickly texted him knowing his teacher won't be able to hear the cling because of the headphones she had on...he quickly grabbed his phone.

I texted him via iMessage: What's your question...history is my specialty ya know XD

He quickly looked around the classroom probably looking for me, he found me and smirked...I made this quick gesture pointing at my watch to show him that there was not enough time, he nodded and typed...

Cling, my phone sounded and i quickly glanced at my phone...

From Zayn via iMessage: When was the Belfour Declaration? XD please don't kill me i know I forgot the easiest question but I still can't remember aha x)

To Zayn via iMessage: 1917, is this the last question?

From Zayn via iMessage: yes thanx babe <3

I saw him quickly write down the answer and exit the classroom...

"Hi love, you saved me!! Do you believe This silu question has 10 points?!?!" Sighed Zayn smiling at me.

"What would you do without me" I bragged twirling my straightened hair as I turned my head to the right to see Norah and Rimi making their way over here, as the other students started exiting their classrooms basically because the bell just rang.

"Hey girl, OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT's FINALLY THE LAST DAY!!!!" Screeched Rimi making the Mr.Houten send draggers our way as he passed by carrying his teacherish leather bag, I seriously didn't know what was wrong with him, why did he love school so much anyways, bleh I shrugged it off and snapped out of my thoughts to meet Louis holding a beautiful girl's hand walking toward us...

"LOUISSSSS You finally got yourself a girl!! Oh sorry, hi! What's your name?!" I turned my attention to the pretty girl in front of me as Louis burned a whole in my head with his creepy glares.

"Linda" she said shyly as she looked at her shoes probably blushing, AWWW.

"Ok we'll talk about us later now can we leave? I don't want stay here any longer" huffed Louis as a wiggled my eyebrows at him.

" We have to wait for Liam, Harry and Niall" said Zayn.

"Oh riiiiight" extended Norah.

I caught Niall tip-toeing behind Rimi as Harry and Liam giggled silently behind him. He came right behind her, kissed her cheek and stepped back right away knowing that she'd jump out of her skin right after, then blushed...how cute, and yes they are together now, probably Niall mustered up his courage to confess to Rimi that he likes her after the Louis incident when he sang in the school's hallway 2 weeks ago, announcing that Zayn and I got together, and I was right when I said that we'll be the school's gossip for a whole week.