11

May 6th, 2016

Honolulu, Hawaii

10:29 A.M.

Onika Tanya Williams

"My 1 year old baby and 27 year old baby. Happy birthday."

I gave them a kiss on the cheek and I straddled Meek.

"Happy birthday daddy.", I said.

We flew out to Hawaii on the 4th and we've been in love. Both our families thought it was best if only us 3 went to Hawaii. When we go back home, we'll celebrate their birthday again.

"Mommy!", Renee yelled pointing at Mickey on the TV.

"Our baby is 1 already. Wow.", Meek said.

"Next thing you know she'll be going to pre-school."

"We just have to cherish these moments."

I got off his lap and went in the bathroom.

"You want to go walk on the beach baby?"

"I don't care. I just want to be with you and Ren.", he said and I smiled.

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms from behind me and we looked at Renee running around the room.

"I remember we both couldn't wait until she started walking and talking. Now that has happened, I take it back.", I said.

"They don't stay small forever baby."

She looked at us and smiled. She now has my smile, Meek's eyes, and his ears.

"Mommy's baby girl."

-

We were walking hand in hand and Renee was laughing while playing in the water.

"Now I want another baby.", I said pouting.

"Just tell me when and I'll make it happen."

"Daddy!"

We looked at her and she was running towards us.

"Looks like somebody had fun in the water."

"Hungry."

"I knew you would be getting hungry soon."

Meek picked her up and we walked into a diner.

"I can't believe we haven't been on our phones for 2 days.", I said.

"We haven't had time to be on them really. I'm pretty sure people have been blowing it up though."

"We should move out here. It's peaceful and quiet. You can't be stressed out here."

"I have my job baby."

"Dude. You're the owner. You're making the money. You're not paying for anything today. I put your wallet in the living room before we left the house. Table for 3."

"Right this way."

We followed her and I sat down across from Meek and Ren. I looked at his arms and then I saw a tattoo that said "Renee Roxanne Williams 05/06/2015"

"You got Renee's name and birthday tatted on you. When was this?"

"Like a week after she was born."

"I wonder why I didn't see that."

"Cause you don't look at my arm. You scratch it."

"Good morning. I'm Jane and I'll be your waitress. Have you guys decided on what you want to drink?"